PDA

View Full Version : Chronoing Emag

Moats
08-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Are you surposed to chrono the emag in manual or Emode...Does sit matter.

RT pRo AuToMaG
08-12-2002, 06:55 PM
I wouldn't think it would matter. consult your owners manual and see

FrAuStY
08-12-2002, 07:03 PM
I'd do it in manual as you have to chrono it like the RT after all it uses the RT valve. It's basically the reverse of a regular gun. Instead of starting with the trigger out (not pulled), you should shoot a shot and hold the trigger (while in MANUAL)Then, in a quick snappy motion let out fully on the trigger immediatly pulling it and holding it in again. This way, when the air entering the valve heats up as it would under high ROF, you get the HIGHEST velocity of the gun. Check <a href="http://www.airgun.com/rtchrono.shtml">Chronoing RT</a>

Unfortunately I don't own an emag, but I have used an RT before and I've read they use the same valve just a different logo.

Moats
08-13-2002, 12:01 AM
thanks guys, anyone else have any techniques...

Mossman
08-13-2002, 01:37 AM
I would guess either do it in manual the ol' RT way, or to do it in electro pull off maybe 4 quick shots to the side of the chrono and pull the barrel over the chrono for the last shot.

Moats
08-13-2002, 01:23 PM
up

sniper1rfa
08-13-2002, 01:26 PM
do it like an RT, or choot real fast over the chrono, the last shot being the one that counts.

BlackVCG
08-13-2002, 01:29 PM
If the refs know what they are doing, they should chrono in the E-Mag in manual mode. Because it uses the RT valve it has "shoot-up." Depending on your input, you can get your shot rope to raise quite a bit in rapid fire.