PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!

Ifortysixntwoi
08-12-2002, 10:18 PM
[COLOR=blue]Alright ... where to begin ... I bought an automag classic ... since then i have like made the damn thing an rt ... it is a great marker ... I have been adapting my shooting style to consist of three and five shot bursts depending on the amount of time that i have to shoot ... I am sacrificing accuracy for speed though and it is killing me ... i would really apreciate it if someoen would give me tips on like firing my marker ... whatever works for you would be great ... also I am thinking of purchasing an inline regulator ... the vigilante high pressure to be exact ... in hopes that it will greatly improve the consistancy of my marker ... i run a 88 45 Pure E nitro ... there is a picture of my marker i think i attached it to this letter thing ... i have been playing paintball for 2 years now and basicly what i am saying is ... me and three of my buddies are ready to start playing tourneys ... we have a team that consists of 2 auto cockers (blackmagic) ... impulse (vision) ... and my classic (rt) lol ... any sugestions regarding positions help with my particular game maybe ... anything that you feel would be of help in getting my game together ... i wnat to be able to compete with the pro's ... i am decent as of right now ... but like i said i lack alot of awareness ... consistancy in my shooting ... basic knowledge of how the team is suposed to work ... i mean there is alot i desire ... if you dont feel like typing all kinds of nonsence ... maybe you could direct me to a site or soemthing that can help me inporvoe my game ... anything relaly ... thanks for reading this ... >> beau

TransMan
08-12-2002, 11:06 PM
You posted this twice deleate one

BajaBoy
08-12-2002, 11:27 PM
play around.. prac is alwasy good ive got like 5 styles of my own that i just develope, u should do the same

Army
08-12-2002, 11:49 PM
No need to double post. We're reading the first one, don't worry! Army