PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Ifortysixntwoi
08-12-2002, 10:32 PM
alright here's the deal ... i have been playing paintball for quit a awhile now ... 2years ... i love it ... me and my friends are ready to start playing tourneys ... black magic ... impulse vision ... automag classic (rt) ... i have put a picture of my marker in this check it out ... i am thinking of purchasing an inline reg ... vigilante high pressure ... worth it? i would like to g3et tips on shooting mags with accuracy ... how to hodl blah blah ... i shoot three and five shot bursts ... but i cnat shoot str8 i have a bad way of holding it or somehting ... maybe you could help with like positions in our team ... tell me about how teams are suposed to work ... whats all this business about back and front and middle players etc. ... maybe give me a site to check out? i wnat to be able to compete with the best players ... i rarely get shot out ... but i also waist way way to much paint ... and im sick of it ... 100 ... 50 shots on one guy to kill him? ... i pop out shoot alot ... and they go everywhere ... i shoot a freak and all that ... i know how to size the barrel to the paint blah blah ... its not that ... its me ... does anyone know of like a ite where i an get military strategies ... uhm anything to help ... later >> Beau

subbeh
08-12-2002, 10:37 PM
Assuming you are running a compressed air setup, DO NOT add an inline regulator. There is already a very capable regulator in the back of your mag valve, as well as one on your air tank. Adding another would simply starve your mag and cause horrid dropoff.

TransMan
08-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Well im not sure that i can help you with the accuracy other than maybe getting a shorter tip for your freak that thing looks huge long barrels just make your shots less consistant. The reason peopel think longer barrels are more accurate is because some people find it easier to aim with a longer barrel but it doesnt seem to be helping you much so i think you need to try a 12 or a 10 inch tip. Also make sure your Gun is getting enough air you should have atleast 700psi going to your gun so that you dont starve it. Other than that i would say to practice shooting to get more accurate.

RetroEclipseMan
08-13-2002, 02:37 AM
The best thing to do is to practice and experiment with different shooting styles.I mostly hold my mag with my left hand on the foregrip and only use my right hand to steady it while pulling the trigger with my middle finger.

What I do is set up a paper plate in my backyard and get a barrel or something to use as a bunker and practice shooting out of both sides of the bunker.

Also i would suggest learning how to shoot with your non dominant hand as well. I haven't started playing tournies yet but have strated practicing with tourny players and trying to shoot right handed out of the left side of a bunker way to hard and makes you too big of a target and I have noticed good players won't miss a big target no matter how fast you try to tuck back in.

P.S. I hope you like the paragraphs Shartley.hehe. I know what ya mean with those long runon paragraphs.