PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Body (Ramblings of a Jealous AO Member)

aaron_mag
08-13-2002, 12:03 AM
Got my retrovalve today. Level 10 should be coming tomorrow. So I should be totally happy.

The problem is that I now have Manike's Extreme as the background to my computer. (Darn you Manike) Everytime I look at it my marker just looks so darn plain.

So my questions are:

1) Will the Extreme body work with my regular automag?
2) If so will something like it be for sale in the store?
3) Would anyone else (besides myself) buy an upgrade like this (just to look cooler):D

I know AGD is working on some new protobody but the Extreme is so darn cool looking. So far the new "non-tube" body they are working on looks alot like an IR3 which is not nearly as cool looking as the Extreme.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-13-2002, 12:52 AM
I'll try and answer your questions before the "Search" hounds come calling..

1. yes, but you don't get the ACE because you don't have the emag grip and battery combo
2. yes, an upgrade will be available in the future
3. yes, but mostly people with emags...you might want to hold out for the Supermag..which is actually an Aluminum bodied normal (non-E)mag

RetroEclipseMan
08-13-2002, 01:48 AM
I would definately be interested in one of those bodies for my retromag. I'll have to keep my eye for when they come out, but probably won't be until the extremes have been out for a while.

aaron_mag
08-13-2002, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
I'll try and answer your questions before the "Search" hounds come calling..

You are right. Topic already discussed. My bad.

Hopefully won't need ACE after LVL 10.:)

All this talk of buying an empty battery case just to make it look good makes me think that maybe this supermag body will be the way to go. I'll do a search :) and check it out. Thanks for the info. I'm guessing that Extremes will be selling out for a long time to come. Won't have any extra bodies for awhile.:D