PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please I Really Need It

THEminiMAGMAN
08-13-2002, 06:49 AM
when i take out all of the stuff in the back of the gun, bolt valve. this little part comes off, it comes off with two o rings 1 smaller 1 bigger and the smaller 1 is in the bigger 1, and a small metal peice. tell me what it is and why it is falling out always, and how to put it back in.

PyRo
08-13-2002, 07:21 AM
This sounds like the on-off. Is it on the bottom side of the valve? And is there an empty hole in the bottom of the valve? If so this is the on-off. First make sure there is nothing in there, no o-rings or anything. Then you need to put in a big one, then a small one in the big one. Then the on-off top (smaller peice) goes in. Then the on-off top (larger peice, should have a white o-ring inside it, and a larget one around it) goes in, then the pin goes in, with the ball facing out.
Aftermarket on-offs fall out easially, if yours isn't stock this is why it keeps comming out. Otherwise, I don't know why it would keep falling out. Possibly some residual pressure in the valve is pushing it out. Is there any pressure left in the valve after it is degassed while you are taking it out? Otherwise i don't know. Cyaz

THEminiMAGMAN
08-13-2002, 03:17 PM
omg if it is that thing than i dont have the pin..... its stock i beleive... s***... HELP ME!!!

Mag89
08-13-2002, 09:18 PM
You can go to the AGD online store and order new parts or call them and they will tell you what you need to order. It is the on/off pin that you need to order or you can order a whole new on/off assembly just to be safe.

PyRo
08-13-2002, 11:59 PM
If there is a hole though it, then it is the pin.