PDA

View Full Version : Nelson to Have booth at WPF Chicago Badlandz

Wayne A.
08-13-2002, 11:26 AM
Nelson Technologies, makers of Anarchy paint, will have a booth at the upcoming WPF Event in Chicago at the Badlandz. So here is your chance to meet your favorite sales reps. For more info on the event or to register a team call 615 451 7707 or go online to wpfonline.com

Wayne

Cliffio
08-13-2002, 01:18 PM
when is this wpf?
where can i find more info one this?

is it a big tourny?

lemme know
Cliff

wyn1370
08-13-2002, 01:21 PM
wpfonline.com doesn't work

Wayne A.
08-13-2002, 03:52 PM
The event is the 5th stop on the WPF tour this year. The event is 5/10man Aug 23rd-25th. The ten man being on friday. Ten man is byop/ five man is fpo. $80 for non members and $65 for members. Over $25,000 in cash and prizes available.Details on entry, membership, and prize package can be found at wpfonline.com

I just logged back on to wpfonline.com to check it and it seems ok. Maybe there was a problem loading it or whatever.

Wayne

G-Rock
08-13-2002, 08:34 PM
"Maybe there was a problem loading it or whatever."
I just love the way Wayne has with words.

Hope to see you all there, this should be a blast. Badlandz, always wanted to play there and now have the chance. See everyone on the zipper field!!!

Chris Geiger

AngelBoy
08-13-2002, 08:50 PM
Wish I had a team... Wish I had a team... Wish I had a team... Wish I had a way to get to Chicago!

pito189
08-14-2002, 12:19 AM
WOOT

zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field zipper field :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

EDIT: What other vendors are going to be there?