PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 + Emag problem....Less responsive by far

Moats
08-13-2002, 12:09 PM
I've posted this in the other forum, but noone seems to know. My emag in manual mode is not very responsive with level 10. Before Level 10 it was awsome, now sometimes the sear pin doesn't even come back out. Ive tried velocity input shims...but have no idea. I like manual better than emode, but i can't even use it. I don't know why the sear wouldn't push the pin back out. Help

Troy
08-13-2002, 01:00 PM
I had the same problem with mine. All you have to do is lengthen the sear rod.

netjunk1e
08-13-2002, 01:06 PM
Don;t legthen the sear rod! THat will mess it up even more. Just call AGD and they will help you get it back to normal.

BlackVCG
08-13-2002, 01:35 PM
What's your LVL 10 setup? As in which parts you're using.

Also, make sure you aren't shooting it right at the threshold of where it starts working with the setup you have. It needs to be shooting about 20-30fps above the point it starts to shoot for reliable operation.

Lastly, I had an E-Mag I was working on at the IAO this last week that was very tempermental and didn't want to reset the sear on occasion because I was fully tightening the field strip screw with an allen wrench. Try just tightening it by hand.

Moats
08-13-2002, 01:37 PM
Im longest spring 1.5 2 shim..I called AGD and they said going to a bigger carrier might do the trick. I will try it when i get air today

Top Secret
08-13-2002, 01:55 PM
I've noticed my hybrid isn't as fast, but my E-mode is alot faster. So I don't have any issues with it.

Army
08-13-2002, 02:10 PM
I suppose it's the "nth" in the dimensions of guns. My Emag feels even more responsive with LX. I run a 68 Stubby, so only have 800psi('ish) into the valve. I wasn't getting the famous big kick-back on the trigger until I put in the LX, now hybrid just PPPPPPPPPPPPumps 'em out!

My battery got too low to run E-mode last Saturday (lost the burst ability), so I switched to manual and could really feel the response.

cphilip
08-13-2002, 02:16 PM
Yea I have to suspect its not tunned exactly right or something is not in right. Mine is rockin!

Moats
08-13-2002, 07:13 PM
I discovered i was using the 1.0 spacer, and not 1.5, i switched and i will test it tomarrow

SyntaxError
08-13-2002, 07:30 PM
I am using the 1.5 spacer on my new retro and it RIIIIPPPPPSSSSS! my rate of fire was crazy, I'm just sad that my efficiency sux now:(