PDA

View Full Version : I want to sale this gun

LittMag
08-13-2002, 01:16 PM
DAMNIT PEOPLE. I don't think I can take much more of the classifieds. It's not I want to SALE this gun. It's I want to SELL this gun. Every third item being sold is being saled. ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Cliffio
08-13-2002, 01:26 PM
?

Army
08-13-2002, 01:39 PM
I was set to move this to the Classifieds, then I caught on that you were ranting about grammar:)

Yes, I agree 100% with you! Now try reading every daily post, and try to decipher too many! I'm lucky my boss gives me a few moments to do so while at work, or I would be up much later at night trying to catch up:D

RobAGD, BlackVCG, Miscue, and cphilip can also relate with that! If you have been in the chat room and wondered why so many Mods are there at 1,2,3:00 in the morning, that's why!

Paintballer86
08-13-2002, 02:05 PM
I was about to be all like:

Said By Me of course:
IT'S I WANT TO SELL THIS GUN, NO I WANT TO SALE THIS GUN!!! And BTW, wrong forum

So yeah, thats what I WAS goign to say, but I totally agree with you. That and people not putting a period at the end of each sentence. That is just annoying. Like if you have a tech problem, and you do this, I wont reply, just becusue you did that. :p