PDA

View Full Version : What in the blue blazes is AirPai Designs?

Patron God of Pirates
08-14-2002, 11:55 AM
I found this discription of the RT on Paintballnation.com's Webstore. It's been a while since it was updated:

AutoMag RT With Power Feed
AirPai Designs has done it again. The Pai of the 21st century is here. The AutoMag RT gets its name from the new "reactive trigger". Air from the valve is used to push the trigger forward, which allows you to pull the trigger faster than ever. This combined with the new snap valve allows this Pai to achieve a mind blowing 20+ shots per second with no velocity drop. As a matter of fact the faster the RT is shot the higher the velocity climbs. This is caused by the air moving through the valve so quickly that it is superheated causing the velocity to climb as much as 15 f.p.s. when you really stand on the trigger. The RT is so advanced that only the surface of its potential has been scratched. AirPai Designs has a lot of secret air driven accessories on the drawing board for release in the near future. These will be run by the air ports located on the rear rail of the RT. AirPai designs has once again demonstrated their technological superiority with a radical new design that will carry them way past the year 2000. The RT is designed for nitrogen use only! A VL 2000 motorized loader is an absolute must! Not for the inexperienced, faint of heart, or those on a budget. The nitrogen tank and loader are sold separately.

AirPai?

Evil Bob
08-14-2002, 12:04 PM
You sure that's not a Babel Fish translation? :)

-Evil Bob

Dayspring
08-14-2002, 01:02 PM
apparently there's a filter somewhere that's changing any instance of the letters "gun" into "pai". Kinda like an auto-cuss filter.

cphilip
08-14-2002, 01:17 PM
LOL! Well I am thinking it sounds rather smart actualy! :D

warpfeedmod
08-14-2002, 01:42 PM
"AirPal designs, the best friend you'll ever have!"

heheh

catchy

wepu
08-14-2002, 01:52 PM
Yahoo mail had (still has, probably) a filter that turns "eval" into "review" in any HTML email it recieves. The reason is to prevent any scripting attacks against their users. ("eval" is a javascript command) The big problem is that the filter is really stupid and creates words like "reviewuation" and "medireview". People have been copying and pasting these altered into their websites, with hilarious results. Searching google will ferret out quite a few sites like this. Just a little trivia.

Will Wood
08-14-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by warpfeedmod
"AirPal designs, the best friend you'll ever have!"

heheh

catchy

It's an "i" not a "L" lol :D

Well thats better anways, cuz I cant say "pai"

WARPED1
08-14-2002, 02:27 PM
pai=pie:D

warpfeedmod
08-14-2002, 02:42 PM
doh that's what I get for reading too fast heheh

Jonno06
08-14-2002, 02:51 PM
lol...

can someone find a site like someone above menioned?

that would be hilarious

Patron God of Pirates
08-14-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
pai=pie:D

The best tasting Markers in Paintball: