PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe the best?

Swanky_Sam
08-14-2002, 02:07 PM
Is the Intelliframe the best frame to get for a mag. I just ordered mine and plan to hook it up to my revy as soon as possible.

Also are there any common problems that people have when seting it up? I have the instructions and it seems streight forward.

trx

Will Wood
08-14-2002, 02:08 PM
Yes it is...its short...and can be wired to a warp or revvy.

BajaBoy
08-14-2002, 02:23 PM
yup, no dought about it

chris99506
08-14-2002, 03:10 PM
yeah it's the best i had a benchmark 45 2 finger frame on my lvl 10 rt and i got a inteliframe and it was well worth the money

RetroEclipseMan
08-14-2002, 03:59 PM
I guess I'll be able to give you some feedback soon since mine should be here today and i have a half tank of air to test it out with. Gonna love rippn' on that new blade that's for sure.

Wat
08-14-2002, 04:37 PM
My intelliframe was completely drop in install. It literally was take old one off, put new one on. Its a bit pricey but remember it comes w dye stickes.

Its is very smooth but not particularly short in this day of cocker hinges and electros.

Reo5th
08-14-2002, 05:34 PM
Totally worth it. Such a huge improvement over the stock trigger, IMHO.

marley618
08-14-2002, 07:57 PM
I've heard lots of people say that they like the dye frames better than the intelliframe. I like my intelliframe but I want to hear what people have to say that went from dye to intelli or intelli to dye.

RetroEclipseMan
08-15-2002, 01:31 AM
I got mine like right after i posted that last reply but only had time to drop in in, shoot it a bit and then had to go to work. I had a dye single frame on there before and the inteli just feels nicer. The pull is a bit lighter due to the blad but there's actually some slack in the trigger since the dye pull was so much shorter. Pull doesn't seem that much longer but i think the smooth+crisp pull makes up for it. Has anyone else had this problem with the slack in the trigger? It's not much but a bit. Wondering if i should extend the sear rod to take it away or if i should leave it the same. That's my input though. Love the Inteli over the dye and i haven't even played a game with it yet.

MikeCouves
08-15-2002, 01:35 AM
I would have to say, DEFINATELY. I have shot alot of frames and this one really cuts the mustard. Best one out for mags by far, because of the super short trigger and the Intellifeed option. A++ product.

Hexis
08-15-2002, 09:16 AM
marley618 show me a "lot" of people that say they like the DYE frame over an Intelli. Now show me a few that have tried both. I know I have, and there is no real compairson. The Intelli beats the DYE like a red headed step child.

beam
08-15-2002, 09:39 AM
No. The Hyperframe is the best.

angelKiller16
08-15-2002, 09:53 AM
i'm glad to here all these good things about the Intelli because i had a choice between DYE and Intelli and decided to go with the Intelli, it's in the mail and shood come soon. Can't wait:D :D :D