PDA

View Full Version : Full Electric paintball guns

personman
08-14-2002, 02:44 PM
Hey, today I got in an arguement in school. I was looking at one of my friends crossfire magizine, trying to show him what an automag looked like, when this kid came up and said he wanted a full electric paintball gun and Im like.. uhh, there is no such thing. he is like YEAH THERE IS and started talking about a bunch of crap I wasnt even listening. I told him there could not be an efficiant all electric paintball gun, and if there were it would have to cost like atleast 5k, and he is like no omg I saw one in my friends magizine here Ill show you when school goes out.
So when school got out, he got his friend, the guy was walking past, he said hey, arent all paintball guns all electric now? And the guy is like (ok get this LOL)"No, only spyders" HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, I kind of pity newbs, I used to think that angels diddnt need a air sorce, but I found out later that they did. Someone seriousally needs to fill these kids in on paintball.. E-Spyders arent even true electros. They are just spyder classics with e-frames on them.

lillfroboy
08-14-2002, 03:26 PM
ha that funny but i have no room to talk till i discovered the internet because when i first statred playing all i knew was ; BE, Kingman, and tippmann the i got on yahoo one day and typed in plaintball and it opened a whole new world to me and 2 years later i got my first semi a tippy than i tricked it out completly then my house got robbed so i was looking aroung for a new gun and i finaly settled here with an automag back in january

BajaBoy
08-14-2002, 03:33 PM
yea, not even newbies.. just know it all kids are annoying.. ive got some around me

i-luv-my-rt
08-14-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by personman
E-Spyders arent even true electros. They are just spyder classics with e-frames on them.

Then E-Mags aren't true electros either, they're just RTP's with an electro grip :)

boomerfoxtrot
08-14-2002, 05:52 PM
want a good example right here in our own forums?

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45401

this guy seems to think that his "spyder" with a Boo-Yaah is as good as an angel...

it's funny.. but spyder really has shot paintball in the foot almost. Now, anyone can afford an "E-Gun". They buy them b/c they say something to the extend "FULL AUTO"
Oh well, I guess it makes the guys making the paintballs a little bit more happy!

sniper1rfa
08-14-2002, 05:54 PM
your right, its just a sear tripper. the thing is, its in its own sear tripping dimension.:D

rhetor22
08-14-2002, 06:05 PM
alright guys, time to return the emags. they're sear trippers. screw them.

i know of many full electric paintball guns.

you can even mod you own.

step 1:
take the tank off your electro gun.

step 2:
put battery in gun

step 3:
slaughter mass amounts of seals

and there you have it. the full electric gun.

boomerfoxtrot
08-14-2002, 06:32 PM
:D

very nice... works even better with Spyders, so if you own one and want to make it a FULL Elctro, follow the steps, and enjoy.

FutureMagOwner
08-14-2002, 07:00 PM
guys calm down and let him sell his spyder in peace. and spyders couldnt compete with an angel(and the angel isnt the best gun on the market:rolleyes: )

Havoc_online
08-14-2002, 07:11 PM
kids ruin the perception of everything, lol. At the IAO there was this kid who claimed angels to shoot 50BPS, by the time I was done with him he couldnt even look me in the eye.:rolleyes:

personman
08-14-2002, 07:12 PM
Hehe, BTW He ment like Full electric AKA NO GAS.

08-14-2002, 07:21 PM
With those people only try to explain once cause if they dont get it the first time chances are they will never get it. :)

speedballbanks
08-14-2002, 07:34 PM

boomerfoxtrot
08-14-2002, 09:05 PM
your right on the whole angel thing... there not the best. They are good guns. I don't really think there is a "best" You have good guns, and crap guns, and then STOCK CLASS! 80% is player... some will say it's more then that,

oh well... when I first started with paintball a full auto paintballgun was unheard of!-) now... you can get one under $100!!! .......... fire power equals BIG PAINT BILL!!! =]