PDA

View Full Version : z - grip

calvin
08-14-2002, 04:19 PM
please bring back the z - grip

FooTemps
08-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Welcome to AO!

Z-grip MIGHT be reproduced in an intelliframe type form. It will have the microswitch mount and it will have a little bit less angle for aethetic purposes(a lot of people didn't like the extreme angle). The only thing is that TK is still worried people won't buy it so try to get some hype and demand for the z-grip and Tom may just bring them back in a new advanced and evolved form.

paintbattler
08-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by calvin
please bring back the z - grip
oh yeah..your post is very enthusiastic. keep trying..maybe if you say that enough times, Tom might reply to you

FooTemps
08-14-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by paintbattler

oh yeah..your post is very enthusiastic. keep trying..maybe if you say that enough times, Tom might reply to you

God man... nice way to greet a new user. What is wrong with this picture? An AO'er being sarcastic to a first time poster... Yeah, it's annoying but put up with it for these new comers for their sakes. They'll learn in time since they don't know any better.

(I learned from the last time I did that to a new member... never gonna flame/complain/be sarcastic towards a new member again...)

paintbattler
08-15-2002, 07:03 PM
i was jp with him..if you get to know me, youll know i kid a lot

FooTemps
08-15-2002, 08:44 PM
Sounds like you're using your humor as an excuse now...:p :p :p :D :D :D (I hope that was enough smilies to emphise I was joking... SOMETHING YOU FORGOT TO DO! lol)

Damage
08-19-2002, 01:10 AM
Just to show how much in demand the Z-grip is Look at this :

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1849537667

This thing went for $175.00! and had 39 bids...

I have searched Hi&Low for one and I found a store that just sold the last of theirs for $80.00 a pop but they are expecting 3 more (They found somewhere...) in at the end of the month. First one is mine and then I will post about the last two :D

PLEASE!!! make a intelliframe version they will sell BIG TIME! P.S. I like the old extreme angle. But change can be good.