PDA

View Full Version : ANy one with level 10 wanna help me out

Moats
08-15-2002, 12:00 AM
I believe i have tried everything. I have the biggest carrier without leakage...1.5, the longest spring, and 1 shim. I have tried multiple setups, but my trigger in my emag is not reactive, and the sear pin stays back in the frame sometimes. I will pull the trigger, and 1 time out of 20 the pin will not pop back out. This does not happen when i put the old guts back it. Any one else have this problem.

netjunk1e
08-15-2002, 12:44 AM
Whats you tanks input pressure. And have you tired the short or stock spring? They require lesss pressure to cycle.

cphilip
08-15-2002, 07:01 AM
OK go back in with the 1.5 carrier, two shims and the "middle" spring. And then turn the velocity up until it fires consistently. Then Crono. Assuming you can crono to 280 or so then your fine and with the middle spring you will get good reliability with no missfire or stick. If you do then you are goinng to have to drop down a carrier size.

Your problem is that you are on the edge using the longest spring. results are ocassionaly not firing (needs regualr oiling)and if turned up anymore it may leak out the back with this longest spring.

Most are finding the middle one just fine. Its very easy on most paint. That the most common set up. The middle spring for the majority of us.

Gecko
08-15-2002, 07:42 AM
did you try it with no shims at all? My emag would do the same thing until i removed all the shims.
i'm running long spring 1.5 carier and no shims with a 900 psi input. I'm chronied at around 275
Gecko

Moats
08-15-2002, 12:20 PM
okay guys you rock,

i went to the middle spring, 2 shims, 1.5 carier and it is awsome. I was just pushing it too close with the lngest spring. I was able to turn my velocity down, and input preasure and still have the effectivness of the level 10! The trigger was tooreactive so i had to turn my reg down, but it is sweet now. I think it is even nicer on balls that my last setup. THanks alot guys

Moats