PDA

View Full Version : Going to try something crazy here....Need some help

Will Wood
08-15-2002, 03:52 PM
I'm bored.

I want to make my old standard feed hopper right, into a warp left body.

I plan on drilling a hole in the left side of this, cut off the feed tube, and someone fill in a little hole on the right side.

OK..some questions

Should I make the warpfeed tube at a angel, or just straight out? The extreme is straight out, so that might be better...but it would seem a angeld one would be for a better setup.

Putting a hole in it is no problem...But now how would I get the feed tube to stick on the left side???

How should I cover up the hole? Just something covering it so the ball doesn't fly out, or should I try to make it kinda even on the inside without a indentation/

Wahoo Thanks.

Havoc_online
08-15-2002, 04:20 PM
I dunno what to tell you, you might just end up ruining a good body if it doesnt work but the side feed breech on the Extreme is not straight out, it's angled down a bit.

rjvemt1
08-15-2002, 10:52 PM
unless you have an extra body, an extra barrel, some pretty good tools in your garage(you cant drill that hole with your makita;)),and a whole lot of crack, i'd say just spend the 120$ on agd's warp body.

Lone Gunman
08-16-2002, 01:00 AM
Just remember that you will have to line up the barrel breech hole perfectly with the hole you are going to drill. With extremes they gots that new fangled cocker threadin, so ya don'ts gots to worry bout nuffin like dat.

So in other words, don't do it!

Will Wood
08-16-2002, 04:04 PM
lol darn just realized the barrel allignment.

I really don't care about ruining the body. I got a PFHL on mine now. No one wants to buy my standard feed so why not try to make it better?

And this would just be for fun..I doubt it would hold up in a game or anything.

Will A emag body fit on my classic mag? Cuz a feild nearby has a warp left emag body for sale.

paintbattler
08-16-2002, 06:02 PM
i dont think you should do it..ull ruin it

BajaBoy
08-16-2002, 06:10 PM
yea emag body will fit your rail

Will Wood
08-16-2002, 06:11 PM
Well...enless you want to buy it from me....it is worth nothing to me now....

Plust it will be fun to cut it up and stuff......And the 1% possibilty I actually get something good that I can use...that would just rule...

And I can't buy anything more for my gun...I promised My mom I wouldnt spend any more one my gun for a while.

than205
08-18-2002, 08:22 PM
Cut it down and put a Warp 90 elbow on it.