PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Problem

Doug
08-15-2002, 08:06 PM
I Have a RT Pro and love it. How ever it only has a single trigger on it. So i put a power lyte double trigger on and when i fire it with no paint it shoots great. Load some paint and fire it once and click air starts bleeding down the barrel and the trigger has no responce. The valve actuator pin that fits in the tirgger is a little sloppy. But i cant see that being the problem. The gun fires with no paint. Also when i put the old trigger back on it fires fine. Confused??? Please Help...

johnny dee
08-16-2002, 04:54 PM
it may nto be the trigger....check all fo yoru valves and things liek that 1st and if it still does that check that gap beterwwn teh trigger pin and the actual trigger itself if its too long it could be holdign the valve open for longer than it should be...maybe this will help....see ya

FrAuStY
08-16-2002, 05:11 PM
There should be 1/16" between the the trigger and rod prior to pulling the trigger, after pulling and holding the trigger there should be 1/16" between the trigger and the frame. If there's not this gap..that could cause re-charge problems.. chances are.. thats your problem. If the gun works fine.. with the stock trigger.. and you change the trigger then the gun malfunctions.. the problem is the trigger. Has nothing to do with the rest of the gun.

PyRo
08-17-2002, 07:03 AM
Thats really weird. There is no reason why having paint in the gun should stop it from working correctly. Do you have a level 10 that could be causing the problem possibly? Other than that, check your trigger rod.