PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't AGD make custom barrels for Mags?

kopfjaeger
08-15-2002, 09:47 PM
I would think we would be better served to have several different barrel designs from those who know Mags best. How about it guys?????

Top Secret
08-15-2002, 09:53 PM
Well I think that venture would be pointless. Nearly everyone and their grandmas make a multibore barrel system and several are mag compatible. Freak, Equation, JJ Edge, CP Kit, are a few that come to mind that are "mag ready".

Havoc_online
08-15-2002, 10:22 PM
because no matter what the masses will always believe that stock barrels dont cut it.

chrisj
08-15-2002, 11:08 PM
Has anybody that's ever used the stock AGD barrel disliked it? It rocks!

Chris

Croix71
08-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Ever since I shot a crown point, I can't get that dang pinging noise out of my head. :D

chrisj
08-15-2002, 11:39 PM
And the RT is pretty loud too. But it does put paint where you want it.

Chris-who for a moment forgot that AGD makes barrels aside from the rt

Bonx0007
08-15-2002, 11:43 PM
I only use my stock emag barrel now. I stopped buying aftermarket barrels. I seem to get practically the same results with my stock barrel as with my freak and i don't have to worry about bore size or any of that junk. its a simple life. ahhhh!

DarkRipper
08-16-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by chrisj
Has anybody that's ever used the stock AGD barrel disliked it? It rocks!

Chris

I'll raise my hand here, about the RT/Emag stock barrel.

Although the minimag barrel when ported out on a drill is an awesome little barrel.

DR

magman007
08-16-2002, 11:26 AM
really dr you didnt like it? i would take a stock e-mag barrel in multiple bore sizes if possible. it is baisically the best barrel for a marker, it maxes efficiency, looks pretty good, and puts the shots where you want em

DarkRipper
08-16-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by magman007
really dr you didnt like it? i would take a stock e-mag barrel in multiple bore sizes if possible. it is baisically the best barrel for a marker, it maxes efficiency, looks pretty good, and puts the shots where you want em

I didn't find the accuracy all that good, and it was pretty loud. It's ok looking but if you lose the front piece you can scratch that...

:)
DR