PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe and Retrovalve upgrade.Should I ?

Bloff
08-16-2002, 01:52 AM
Hi Guys,
I am thinking about upgrading my old standard Automag.Hey,dont get me wrong it shoots fine but I was thinking about putting on an Intelliframe and Retro valve.
I know that the retrovalve gives u a reactive trigger which would be cool.Is it worth the upgrade? Can anyone tell me if the Intelliframe is solenoid activated.Does the sear operate electronically.Any info would be much appreciated.
Cheers,
Bloff.[aussie paint magnet]

BajaBoy
08-16-2002, 11:56 AM
intell frame is a mec. frame u much be thinking of the hyperframe

johnny dee
08-16-2002, 04:42 PM
go with the hyperframe of thats the kind of thing that your into and dont waste your money on the retro valve because if you dont have any problems with your gun you wont notice a difference in your gun

PyRo
08-16-2002, 08:36 PM
Get either a retrovalve, or a hyperframe. Don't get both, as the reactive trigger won't do anything if you have the hyper.

PyRo
08-16-2002, 08:37 PM
The inteli and the retro is a good idea too :)

Bulldog
08-16-2002, 08:55 PM
I did both on my old mag and it was the best money I ever spent. Whoever thinks there's no difference between a retro and an air valve doesn't know what they're talking about.

PyRo
08-17-2002, 07:08 AM
I do know what i'm talking about. All i'm saying is that with an electric frame the retro valve wouldn't make a world of differance. Without an electric frame it does. I do know what i'm talking about thank you very much :)

Bulldog
08-17-2002, 08:29 AM
Wasn't talking about you. You never said there was no difference between a retro and an air valve, did you?

PyRo
08-17-2002, 09:29 AM
Sorry, I asssumed you were because I was the last post before that comment.

angelKiller16
08-17-2002, 06:39 PM
yes get thei-frame retro combo. it is def better then a hyperframe and agd will give you all the tech support you could ask for.

yes, i agree with buldog, please understand what you are trying to talk about before you go saying that a Retro valve is the same as air valve. Anyone who has ever heard of the products AGD makes would know the dif. w/o even owning the 2 valves

Bloff
08-17-2002, 10:13 PM
Hi again guys,
Thanks for all the replys.I thought maybe the intelliframe was not totally electro.Thanks for confirming this.I guess the only electric thing about it is that it can be hooked up to your hopper.I really just want a new double trigger fram because my older eclipse frame does not have a trigger gaurd.I was also thinking about maybe a Benchmark frame.Now onto the Retrovalve.A guy in another team here in South Australia has a Retrovalve and blade trigger on his Mag.Boy,I've seen it shoot{at me too}and its firerate and sound almost seemed electro-Pneumatic!!
I think any decent aftermarket frame and the Retrovalve may be the way to go although any more suggestions from you guys would be great.Thanks again.
Cheers,
Shane [Team "Shoot to Thrill"
------------------------------------------------------------
You may have an Angel
But you're gonna need a miracle....:p

Bulldog
08-17-2002, 11:02 PM
If you can afford the extra cash, the intellifame is by far better than the other mechanical frames out there. Linking it is great too, cuz otherwise you may/will outshoot you hopper.

Bloff
08-18-2002, 04:16 AM
Hey Bulldog,
thanks for the info mate.
Yep well I would prefer an AGD frame more than anything.I reckon though with a 12 volt Rev.Hopper and X board I wont out shoot it.I have a Defiant with the same hopper and I never out shoot it.Would be nice to link them up I guess if the option is there.
Cheers,
Shane [Team "Shoot To Thrill"]
You may have an Angel,
but you're gonna need a miracle...:p