PDA

View Full Version : Tom need your consent.

snakestang
08-16-2002, 08:23 AM
Tom I have been so caught up in creating and producing stickers that I never even thought to ask your permission. That is pretty rude of me.

I certainly hope I am not stepping on any toes by using your name, website, and products in producing my stickers. This all started as a simple TEAM sticker campaign with a chance to gain some small sponsorship funding. It has turned into a full time job!

The last thing I want to do is use AGD names and logos to our benefit. I am a huge AGD supporter and spread the word to everyone who will listen to me. Those who don't listen get lit up on the field and then start to ask questions.

So, ultimately it comes down to your approval. Is it a go? Or is it a NO? Your comments and suggestions are and always will be greatly appreciated. Some samples below.

Thank You for your time.
Chris Pflieger
BaseOnePaintball

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=421713http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=421717
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=421719
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=420192

Restola
08-16-2002, 09:28 AM
why not call them

warpfeedmod
08-16-2002, 09:31 AM
oooh I just thought of a good one..

have a roll of toilet paper..and have it say:

"Angel Soft? Not without level 10"

snakestang
08-16-2002, 09:32 AM
Well I will do that if this does not work out. But I prefer that this be public knowledge. Makes me feel more comfy:D

snakestang
08-16-2002, 09:34 AM
warpfeedmod you got my coworkers worried:rolleyes: about what I am laughing at! I am about to pee my pants laughing! Thats a great one. Consider it a top of the list item!

Thanks
Chris

AGD
08-16-2002, 10:47 AM
You have my permission...AS LONG AS YOU SEND ME SOME!! :)

AGD

virus
08-16-2002, 10:57 AM
now that TK has said ok.... i think i may just have to ask....

where can i get some!!!!! =)

magman007
08-16-2002, 11:06 AM
I also have to ask, and iam willing to pay. How much for a set of em? how much just for the airgun advisory one? that is the one i really like, but im willing to settle for the others! lol as i said i will pay

snakestang
08-16-2002, 11:07 AM
Thank you Tom! You will have a special delivery!

To everyone looking and thinking, we should have a bunch of stuff in the dealers forum this weekend.

I really appreciate all the help and GREAT comments!

Chris

ben_JD
08-16-2002, 02:17 PM
Before you produce those stickers, you may wish to correct the spelling of "breach" [sic]. It is actually spelled "breech".

FYI

snakestang
08-16-2002, 04:51 PM
Yes we discussed that in another thread. The designer was either having a bad night or was to tired to read my email:D Thanks

Dayspring
08-16-2002, 05:32 PM
I'd be in for a few of those stickers too. :D

Bigzamboni
08-16-2002, 06:16 PM
I hope they aren't finished printing.. It should be "breech" not "breach".

I had to get that in.. :D

b1pball
08-18-2002, 07:56 PM
Breech gives this this wording ( and I personally would not like to do this ! but it makes the sticker all the more funny !)

breech Pronunciation Key (brch)
n.
#1 The lower rear portion of the human trunk; the buttocks.

#4 The part of a firearm behind the barrel.

Shirow
08-18-2002, 08:02 PM
breech Pronunciation Key (brch)
n.
The lower rear portion of the human trunk; the buttocks.

A breech presentation or delivery.
A fetus in breech presentation.
breeches
Knee breeches.
Informal. Trousers.
The lower part of a pulley block.
The part of a firearm behind the barrel.

Bigzamboni
08-18-2002, 08:02 PM
From Keyword MW on aol(Merriam Webster's dictionary)

Emphasis on entry 3

Main Entry: breech
Pronunciation: 'brEch
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, breeches, from Old English brEc, plural of brOc leg covering; akin to Old High German bruoh breeches, Latin brAca pants
Date: before 12th century
1 : pl /'bri-ch&z also 'brE-/ a : short pants covering the hips and thighs and fitting snugly at the lower edges at or just below the knee b : PANTS
2 a : the hind end of the body : BUTTOCKS b : BREECH PRESENTATION; also : a fetus that is presented breech first
3 : the part of a firearm at the rear of the barrel

While paintball markers are not firearms, it is to the same effect.

Cliffio
08-19-2002, 12:28 AM
just look to the angel for all the answers, you know the breech knob? that will let you OPEN the breech? you put the bolt into the breech

Cliff