PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag battery Housing on Classic

TeamSuckage2
08-16-2002, 02:43 PM
Is it possible to mount an E-mag battery housing on a classic body rail? I have been looking at pics of the battery housing and it doesn't look like its possible but i thought they're might be a way. if i put this in a wrong forum the mods can move it.

TheTramp
08-16-2002, 02:57 PM
Not without heavy modification of the rail and battery housing. To be prefectly honest, it would be so much trouble that you'd be better off just buying an E-Mag.

magman007
08-16-2002, 03:07 PM
it is not possible to my knowledge. the battery attaches to the e-mag gripframe. not the rail, i do not think that it is possible

TeamSuckage2
08-16-2002, 03:09 PM
thanx abunch. i didn't think it would work either. but is there any where i would be able to get an Emag body rail? either new or used.

vf-xx
08-16-2002, 03:09 PM
The real question here is WHY???

If you just want an empty one for a foregrip, then yes it could be done.

I can't see anyother uses for one on a regular mag tho.

magman007
08-16-2002, 03:11 PM
yes, i have an e-mag body rail i can sell you. it is black. Olny, your classic body will not fit on it. the botom pim on a classic os oval like, on an e-mag it is round. it will not fit

TeamSuckage2
08-17-2002, 12:26 PM
hey vf. yah i was looking to put an empty one on for right now. i don't want to go in want to go on about wat im going to do for it later. :D

vf-xx
08-17-2002, 12:33 PM
well if you're sure you want to try you could probably mod the top pice of the battery case to fit on with a foregrip screw.

If you need an empty one i may have one that I could sell you next week.(depending on if my new one is ready or not)

magman007
08-17-2002, 06:17 PM
you could try to do what ever, but i still dont think it would work, sayin the batery connects to the front grip. unless you added a block of metal to the asa hole, taped that, and hooked the batterycasing through the field strip screw to the metal. and that would be alot of useless work