PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball Arrival Date

2000Sabre
08-16-2002, 08:44 PM
If you plan on going to the Shatnerball game, please let me know when you will be arriving. We need to know so we can schedule a session to meet & greet as well as plan. Please post to this only if you are going. I will tabulate the results and work to organize some definite dates. The offical Shatnerball thread isn't really working to confirm arrival dates. Thanks.

Xen
08-16-2002, 08:50 PM
You should have "I live here" option. I live 45 mins away so ill be around whenever other people come into town.

2000Sabre
08-16-2002, 08:55 PM
Lucky you. Close to AGD and Shatnerball. Anyone who lives in the area just post it and I'll count you as available whenever. Thanks.

warpfeedmod
08-16-2002, 10:10 PM
30 mins tops drive for me.

I'll be there Sat. Hopefully I'll get there after work Friday to register...I don't want to stand in line at 5am on Sat to do that :p

2000Sabre
08-17-2002, 06:31 AM
Up to the top. Come one all you Shatnerball players. Let get's some votes.

Mango
08-17-2002, 01:25 PM
RED ROOF INN, JOLIET BABY!!!!!!!!! :) We will be there Thursday morning.

gibby
08-17-2002, 01:53 PM
I believe TooDamnSweet and I will be flying in sometime Tuesday night.

MagDog68
08-19-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by gibby
I believe TooDamnSweet and I will be flying in sometime Tuesday night.

Hey gibby, what's your relationship to TooDamnSweet? I thought she was playing on Shatner's team? Does this mean we have to keep an eye on you...;)

I'll be coming in on Friday evening with KaiserBob. I am staying at the RedRoof in Joliet.

~Fred

Check Shatnerball Roster III (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47099) for all the details on player arrivals and additional info!

wyn1370
08-19-2002, 09:09 AM
I think gibby is one of the AO traitors. But that's ok, if he still hangs out with us before and after.
Red Roof is gonna be the party spot. I'll be there hopefully late morning thurs.

gibby
08-19-2002, 10:35 AM
Hiya MagDog...I'm a very good friend of hers. As for keeping your eyes on me...lol...well, maybe or not. ;) I wanted to play along side with her but I'm afraid I might be put on a team that's not my first or second choice, Klingon...UGH! simply because they're short on players. So we'll see!

However, we're both look forward to meeting all of you. I know Load is already calling me a traitor! :p

She and I are still trying to arrange a place to stay and instead of Tuesday, we might just fly in on Wednesday. We both look forward to a lot of fun.

Originally posted by MagDog68

Hey gibby, what's your relationship to TooDamnSweet? I thought she was playing on Shatner's team? Does this mean we have to keep an eye on you...;)

gibby
08-19-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
I think gibby is one of the AO traitors. But that's ok, if he still hangs out with us before and after.
Red Roof is gonna be the party spot. I'll be there hopefully late morning thurs.

LOL!! That just sounds harsh!! I'll definitely hang out with the AO troops. We're looking forward to playing in some of the practice games with you all!

meanelvis
08-19-2002, 10:39 AM
friday for me. work beckons and i took my vacation last week :(

jeffremiller
08-19-2002, 12:02 PM
Friday from myself... possibly bringing the wife to play as well.

Two loyal Borg troops. :)

Muzikman
08-19-2002, 06:19 PM
Gibby: If you guys need a place to stay Tuesday night, you are more than welcome to crash in my room. I am flying in Tuesday around 6pm and staying at the Hampton Inn (4.8 miles from the Red Roof).

gibby
08-19-2002, 06:58 PM
Wow! Thanks for the offer Muzikman! If we're in dire need, you just might find two Federation stragglers bunking in your room! Hopefully, we can find a room and party it up with all you folks! This isn't one to be missed!! :) We really are looking forward to meeting up with all of you!