PDA

View Full Version : I walked the trigger on my new Emag w/ LX in Hybrid....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

DiRTyBuNNy
08-17-2002, 06:57 PM
Bad_Knees and I hit up a local field with a private group for a little pball action. BK should off the finger trick to some mag (and LX) noobs and after all the others took off for the day we proceeded to the firing range/ chrono station. Having decided i was just going to empty the hopper, BK suggested I try to walk the trigger on my new eMAG in Hybrid...all i can say is..OH MY GOD!!!! We both had our mouths wide open (under our masks of course)because my baby just kept firing without a skip or a pop until i had probably gone through probably close to a 1/4 of my hopper in a just a few strings of paint...I did have some coughs and wheezes only to stop and look at my tank and realize i only had 500 psi left...

btw..you're all right...Hybrid is the bomb...and manual is manual,just like an RT...but for some reason i couldn't stand the way the trigger felt in E-mode...in just felt so un-maglike that i kept going back to hybrid..(and also what is that unmarker mode when the selector is at 3 o'clock?)

Load SM5
08-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Yea, I played all day today on Hybrid. It's always been my favorite mode and with my freshly installed and finally tweaked level 10 in I did'nt have any problems. And I had the revvy hose clamped directly onto the feed tube a la no-rise. I shot almost an entire case of evil and never chopped. The field had 2 level 10 kits in the store and slod them both today after they saw how well mine was doing.

Emagster
08-17-2002, 08:43 PM
i know what you mean. I dont have Lvl 10 or nuttin but walking the trigger my emagnum is justa jaw dropping experience. no chops or anything. and its so frigin easy to find the spot, I can find it when ever I need to find it and its AWESOEM

Bad_Knees
08-17-2002, 11:54 PM
A nice addition to your baby could be a Timmy trigger ;) That was awesome watching you walk the trigger...I knew we should have brought all the pods with us to the range :p

It was really funny to watch the some of the players at the field watch me stick my finger in my micro and fire away...I'm sure I left a good impression on those that actually watched.

SIDE NOTE: Heavy brush and wood UPHILL fields are not good for Bad Knees!!!! And Dirtybunnys!

SlipknotX556
08-18-2002, 12:06 AM
Im glad you guys had a good day with your LX emags. I cannot use mine for awhile :( :(. I sold all my parts, revvy, tank, freak and everything to get all new stuff. Also I cant get my level 10 right.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-18-2002, 03:02 AM
yeah B_K, tell the boys next time we need to hit up a field that's flat..

hehehehhe..that one kid didn't want to stick his finger in your gun...what a wimp...

Jonno06
08-18-2002, 07:48 AM
kyle..sell ur LX to me..
u sold ur freak and everything?
you just got it!

sheesh..kids..

i cant wait to get my emag,or atleast LX...

make a video of you walking the trigger...or atleast someone do it!

FeelTheRT
08-18-2002, 08:42 AM
i would imagine it is really easy to walk in hybrid mode because what the hardest thing about walking a trigger is when your other finger is pulling the other part of the trigger, your previous finger is still on the trigger causing you to shoot fiarly slow.. With RT, it pushes your finger back immediatly.

RetroEclipseMan
08-18-2002, 03:03 PM
is it just the fact that the emags have such a short trigger pull that you can walk the trigger in hybrid mode or is it just me? I was trying to walk the trigger on my new inteli which is on my retro mag and couldn't do it. I keep my output pressure at 800psi so the trigger is plenty reactive. I can walk the trigger of my freind's shocker just fine so it's not like i don't know how to do it.