PDA

View Full Version : Black Cell.....

FistS
08-17-2002, 10:14 PM
I remember reading somewhere that you guys are practicing at PBX Battlegroundz.... Is this the same field the AO day was held or is this at the Paintballistix Store in Mid jersey?

Just wondering.....cause i know how Dead Cell pracs at Knightbreed in west milford....wondering what part of NJ u guys prac.

Thanks.

FistS
08-18-2002, 12:10 AM
One up.

Thordic
08-18-2002, 12:44 AM
PBX Battlegroundz in Sussex is our "home field", yeah. Dead Cell plays there now too.

It isn't open to the public yet, so its not a field where just anyone can show up at this point, Im sure their grand opening will be announced when it happens.

We havnt really been up there much, August is too busy a month with IAO and AC NPPL and Shatnerball and such.

FistS
08-18-2002, 12:49 AM
Thanks Thordic....i appreciate it.

Yeah, i remember JEDI saying something about them playing there....

You could call me the Dead Cell Mascot....My nieghbor is on Dead Cell......Jeremy...Dex on here...So hopefully i'll be able to get some practice in /w them.

again, i apreciate the info Thordic.

spacemanspiff
08-18-2002, 12:01 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to getting back up to PBX. We'll be able to have some sweet practices with the different teams that will be there.

Dayspring
08-18-2002, 08:30 PM
Give me some time. You might have another team to play against/with :)

JEDI
08-19-2002, 09:33 AM
Hopefully, we can get in touch with Mel, and get some practices together. Looks like we'll have a couple of teams together. I've got his cell number. I should call him.

FistS
08-19-2002, 02:17 PM
Adam,
atleast i think thats who u are....might be ur bro ...dunno,
You should remember me....little nieghbor of jeremy's?:)
When are you guys practicing nowadays? I'm going to contact jeremy in a few days and see if if he could bring me.....
Would be great to play /w you guys again.