PDA

View Full Version : first tourney with lvl 10.

Brian68mag
08-18-2002, 01:24 AM
I played in a novice tourney today in Riverton wyoming with "Denver Paintball" we ended up taking 2nd place losing to mean streak because of 2 guns going under on our team and some poor decisions. :(
I shot around 2500 rounds, it was hopperball pan am rules and i had zero breaks.
I saw lots of mags, one team was comprised of all mags except one i think however they didnt do very well, not making the finals, but had great sportsmanship.
It was a fun tourney, nice location and a spread out field with lots of nice lanes, i also showed and told people about Level 10, many people said they are going to buy it after seeing how well it worked for me.
Anyways this was the first tourney i have used level 10 in and it made a WORLD of difference, didnt even bring a squeegee onto the field.

Also there is a tourney in Laramie Wyoming on the 31'st, just a fun local novice one with a $1,300 prize if only a few teams show, hopefully we can get 15+ and make that go up. 250 entry 5-man byop.

Thanks again tom/AgD for LX!

AGD
08-18-2002, 02:08 AM
Love these stories!!

AGD

kevdupuis
08-18-2002, 09:44 AM
A couple of people run lvl 10's in our local league, though there are quite a few mags in use. my old pf with lvl 10 is going to get a major workout in the paintfest that is a Wayne Dollack game.:) I'm hoping to see a lot of mags in use there.

Me
08-18-2002, 10:50 AM
1300. wow. what novice tourneys are you going to? we get electro spyders if we win, lol

Brian68mag
08-18-2002, 04:11 PM
The guy in Laramie isnt into making tons of money, so he uselly has nice prices or purses.
Plus it draws more people this way. I know i want to win that money, i just may ref though.