BrEaKcYcLe
08-18-2002, 02:38 AM
anyone think she's hot besides me?

dansim
08-18-2002, 06:56 AM
is that the skater chick with the tie? if so shes damn hot

dropkick1
08-18-2002, 07:21 AM
she is definitley hot, but she thinks she is punk by just wearing those stupid clothes, not to mention her music sux, but she is hot.

ken

land hurricane
08-18-2002, 08:22 AM
she doesnt look hot, she looks possesed

Jonno06
08-18-2002, 08:31 AM
yea,shes definitly not punk...more like pop..ill watch her music video though just cuz shes hot(with the volume down)

(my g/f likes her music..blah)

magsRus
08-18-2002, 12:50 PM
shes hott

GreasyPigeon
08-18-2002, 02:05 PM
yep she is mighty fine. year your right dropkick1 her music is really crappy. i rather <B>*POOF*</B> then go to one of her concerts

<B>Warning - No Cussing</B>

paintbattler
08-18-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by land hurricane
she looks possesed lol yeah...i think i know who your talking about

hubadlatimmy
08-18-2002, 02:18 PM
Music=DEATH
Her=DROOL

magman007
08-18-2002, 03:41 PM
God, i hate posers so freekin much. Like all punks are posers (if you dont kno what i mean go watch slc punk) but shees just wrong. I guess that is punk in canada.... oh well.:mad: Yes, she is a cute little hottie, with those pretty baby blue eyes. I guess you could say i would hit her. any ways, shees cute, but not punk.

wes
08-18-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
yea,shes definitly not punk...more like pop..ill watch her music video though just cuz shes hot(with the volume down)

lol i did that the other day and my sister changed it and she said "GO SOMEWHERE ESLSE" and then i said "y"
and she said "y not" then i said "fine" and i went into my mommy's room, she is hot but mah mommy likes her sogn but i dont so i was all "mom im goign to mute it" and then she said "NOOO I LOVE THSI SONG"

yea ok

HoppysMag
08-18-2002, 04:27 PM
thats it, thats why she doesnt seam like punk, SHES A DIRTY CANADIAN!!!:D Just kiddin but ya shes pretty hot... id, well you know...

Restola
08-18-2002, 05:54 PM
yes...hot. and only 17

http://www.avril-lavigne.com/images/photo7.jpg
http://www.avril-lavigne.com/images/photo33.jpg

magman007
08-18-2002, 06:00 PM
the first one was ok restola, but you ruined it with her trying to be punk. what good are you:) :D bu serriously, her blue eyes are soooooo hot. I mean, im not like an eyes guy or any thing, but you gotta admit

Restola
08-18-2002, 06:08 PM
magman I read your previous comments, and I think your view of what people try to be is a little immature

What exactly defines "punk"? Dont answer, because I dont care. The only people who do care are the ones who are so busy trying to be it themselves, they consider themselves to be "punk-gods".

Personally I think its ALL immature (punk, goth, whatever) and you'll quickly learn, once you enter the real world, what people find important.

Dont mean to be so harsh, but your posts are some of the most immature ever, and you dont even realize it. Have fun in highschool.

And Avril will always be hot IMHO.

rightsidefight
08-18-2002, 06:40 PM
Temp Ban until 8/25 for flaming - Miscue

pbstu
08-18-2002, 06:59 PM
i agree with rightsidefight, magman that was an extremly stupid comment, "all punks are posers"? youve gotta be kidding, i dont even know where to start pointing out whats wrong with that statement. and "I guess that is punk in canada....", i dont know if youve ever been to Canada but i live in BC, and ive spent a considerable amount of time in the US, and i can definitaly say that the US has MUCH more posers than Canada will ever have.

stu.

HoppysMag
08-18-2002, 07:08 PM
well if we are on that subjuct all i have to say is conformist rebels.... or in the words of lisa simpsons " how rebelious, in that conformist sort of way":D she has wicked hot eyes...:D

Python14
08-18-2002, 07:32 PM
She could lead me to slaughter with those eyes. I thought I was messed up when I first saw the video and thought she was cute, now I feel better.

MrMag
08-18-2002, 07:48 PM
ok back to tlaking about the fact she is hot!!!! and dont get me started on "punk" people. if it were up to me they wouldnt exist

MikeCouves
08-18-2002, 08:42 PM
She is extremely hot. She definately has eyes that can lead to killing people, and yes...the music isn't that great. But I just noticed something, everyone is putting everyone else because they are trying to be punk. magman is making himself sound like he invented it...

Let people wear what they want, really. A girl in my school used to come to school with the freakiest and weirdest clothes on in the world, and we all thought she was on crack and real skeetish. She read a speech out to alot of the students and parents of the school on how her and some of her friends dress, and it was astonishingly good. She said that the reason they wear those clothes is because it makes them happy about themselves, they don't want to wear what everyone else wears just because it's cool. When you look at it, we all really do wear alot of our clothes because it's the style. Most of us wouldn't walk outside our closet with gothic clothes on.

As for the Canadian joke. I am really getting sick of some of the stuff I hear around here, and I think it should be enforced much more. Do you know how much that offends some people, including myself magman? I don't find that one bit funny that you would put down an entire COUNTRY about a female singer? It really doesn't make sense, WE LIVE THE SAME. Trust me...most Americans that haven't traveled here get a whole different thought of what it's really like up here. I NEVER see Canadian's putting down American citzens, maybe some of the old fogey's will mutter about the President, but they are old and useless anyway ;). Cracking a Canada joke is in my opinion, quite a political comment, and stirs up alot of contreversey EVERYTIME it happens, so guys, be nice to your Canadian friends, they aren't much different from you.

HoppysMag
08-18-2002, 08:52 PM
well sorry its jsut play full humor... lighten up dude, so what your canadian, and as that you are gunna be stuck with sterotypes and jokes live with it... i will stop making jokes but still you are gunna have to learn to just ignore them and live on cause not everyones so easily stoped... sorry if i offended you but it was a joke.

CRiZO
08-18-2002, 09:29 PM
I'm going to marry her.

Python14
08-18-2002, 09:31 PM
No, you're not.

MikeCouves
08-18-2002, 09:56 PM
That's the sprit, just push it away, works everytime. Although it's not your fault, I shoudn't have to "live with it". Say I was black, should I be subject to "live" with racist comments and actions? No, there are laws against it, and I can gaurentee you that when those laws were placed that the racism dropped dramatically. I know that making fun of another country's people isn't as bad as racial slurs, but it sure pisses people off.

HoppysMag
08-18-2002, 09:59 PM
well i apologized and stated that other people might not be as quick to apologize and you come up back at me well to quote Robert Frost... "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on ."

MikeCouves
08-18-2002, 09:59 PM
I win ;).

MikeCouves
08-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Updated version of the hottest desktop ever.

MagMan5446
08-18-2002, 10:13 PM
Shes ugly in my opinion. Not in the first picture that was there, but in the 2nd. It was terrible. Just too white for me.

"all punks all posers". Well if you think of it like that, everybody is a poser. Nobodys original. You don't wanna dress like anybody else? There's millions that don't.

"I hate posers" is saying you hate everybody. Except you who thinks you're the person that isn't like anybody else.

magman007
08-18-2002, 10:13 PM
OK, first off, i appoligize for offending any one. Second off, let me explain my self.

Restola: There is no deffinition to punk, olny what it means to all of us. To me it is living by the music which helps me express my self the most. I do not dress punk, nor act to punk. I kno that it is all stupid, and believe me i have entered the real world. If you keep up on current events, i am in chile for a year, in a country where i olny have a little money, do not know the language. I am not a punk god or any thing, but i must say, i defend my self, many people where i live look down on me, and ask me why this and that. I dont kno, i am a social outcast, i will admit it.

THE QUOTEš" All Punks Are Posers" Came from a very good movie SLC Punk, I serriously reccomend that everyone in the world see it. This qoute comes from when Stevo(main character) relizes that his ways ended up killing his roomate and best friend. He realizes that he lives by the music and the life style, yet he is copping (or posing) some one who started it way back when.

Next off, why i said i hate posers so freekin much. I said that because people then get the idea that that is punk music, that that is what it is all about. I guess being a hypocrate i could say that gives us a bad name. I think she should wear what she wants, be ho she wants to be. If she is influenced by punk then im happy for her, Just, for some reason, dressing like one in non punk instances just bothers me. But why does it bother any one what i care? im a 16 yearold outcast.

I am sorry for the Canadian comment. I truely am. I realize i went over the line and i appoligize. It is just as an american, i strongly believe that americans, for the most part are closeminded, atleast i am. The jokes made on tv, in the media, in the movies stick with us. I think alot of us find it funny. Put, being a closeminded 16 yearold social outcast trying to be open minded, i talk outta my derrier alot. Trust me, i put down my own country, i think our givt is corrupt. Believe it or not, i think Canada has got the right idea. You guys dont get to involved, you stay peacefull, and live happy. I think you should be more proud than any american. Heck, you are american too. THe people of the united states are not the olny americans. We are United Statesians. Everyone in north and south america are americans, why? because amerigo vespucci signed his name.

Can i ask you this? do you stereoptype americans in canada? make fun of them? im sure you do, all countries do it. THe Chileans here laught at the words United States Of america.

Finally, I am sorry I came off so bad. I am going to open a threat entitled What is Punk tomorow, i will add my comments, you may ask questions, and hopefully we can get everyones imput on it. Remember, Punks are not bad people. olny i am a bad person. I am sorry for it. I ask all of your forgiveness. I am under tons of stress, slightly depressed about the e-mag and things. This does not excuse my actions. PLease, Feel free to comment.

Chupe
08-18-2002, 10:14 PM
i think shes georgeous! how could anyone not think shes hot?

InfinatyBPS
08-18-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Chupe
i think shes georgeous! how could anyone not think shes hot?

Agreed.:D

Also, I think we all learned a lesson in this thread.... never ask about a singer who's music genra(sp?) isn't clear... Because people will flame... I don't care if she's punk/ pop or metal(:rolleyes: ). I think that her music is cool, at least its not Britey Spears. But I listen to her songs just so I can think of her :):D

freek133
08-18-2002, 10:32 PM
I dont find her attractive, I even prefer redheads over blondes and browns. But she doesnt appeal to me, I truley think its her music that makes me not like her... I dont know but when I hear her sing it reminds me of alanis moresette(sp?) and then I start thinking of her in about 5 years singing about her two kids and how her baby's father treated her. That to me is a turn off. just my 2 cents.

Chupe
08-18-2002, 10:38 PM
you really know how to kill the mood.............

Jonno06
08-18-2002, 10:42 PM
i dont feel like reading all that mindless dribble about punks and whatnot,cuz i AM the punk-god,and yes,i created punk..so HUSH!!:p

'punk' girl singin 'pop' is like NOFX doing a rap song...its just not right...

ur either punk,or pop,or whatever..u cant be like 5 things

and yes,to stay on topic,she is MADD hot

freek133
08-18-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Chupe
you really know how to kill the mood.............

I aim to please...

vf-xx
08-18-2002, 11:15 PM
I guess i must be the only one who kinda liked her music. Granted I only heard one song on MTV, but it wasn't that bad to me.

Oh well. :p

puckmaster
08-18-2002, 11:30 PM
She is Damn Hot! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.

MikeCouves
08-18-2002, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the apology :). Well actually I don't know about the rest of Canada, but I myself don't really stereotype Americans at all. Theoretically we are the same when you look at it. We were all raised in simalar enviroments, the US is just a bigger Canada really. We have a tiny population compared to US, one of your cities has more people than our entire country...kinda funny when you think about it.

I wonder what really gives countries the feeling that they are "better" than other countries. Really though, there's something that ties it together, and magman got it right on the money. I was going to post in one of my earlier post about how the media a television influences this feeling of being better than others, and the jokes. It really comes down to these shows like Simpsons, it's a great show, but sometimes they will crack a joke that is kind of outside their line...and that definately carries on. I think we can all make fun of our own country. American's can crap on their government and laws, and we can crap on ours. It's sorta like black people calling themselves what they call themselves, it seems okay for them to speak it to THEMSELVES. But if someone outside the color says it, it doesn't seem right.

ShooterJM
08-19-2002, 08:56 AM
I thought she was french or something

HoppysMag
08-19-2002, 09:13 AM
I am sorry for the Canadian comment. I truely am. I realize i went over the line and i appoligize. It is just as an american, i strongly believe that americans, for the most part are closeminded, atleast i am.

i agree we as americans are pig headed people, although with good intentions...

and as for this

It really comes down to these shows like Simpsons, it's a great show, but sometimes they will crack a joke that is kind of outside their line...and that definately carries on.
lol im sorry but thier canada jokes dont even come close to matching thier FOX brodcasting stuff...
"what if its a hoax"
"then we will sell it to fox"
"ya FOX will buy anything"
"now now son fox has quality entertainment"
"HA HA HA HA":D

Restola
08-19-2002, 09:57 AM
She is like a wonderfull mix between Jennifer Aniston and Natalie Portman :)

MikeCouves
08-19-2002, 10:08 AM
Ahh everytime I turn on my computer I get to see her face!

Patron God of Pirates
08-19-2002, 10:49 AM
Hotness Confirmed.

http://www.avril-lavigne.com/images/photo2.jpg

MikeCouves
08-19-2002, 12:39 PM
There's alot of hot chicks out there, but when she puts on that black eye stuff and straightens her hair, I want to take the picture with me.

magman007
08-19-2002, 05:27 PM
Mike, i gotta add this one after the simpsons thing.

Do you remember the episode where bart was dating Ranier Wolfcastles Daughter? and he chased her into canada? Well, remember when homer jumps infornt of the car yelling fre healt insurence! WOOOHOOO im RITCH! i just hought that was funny. I was wondering if you thought that was an acceptable joke, or it bothered you.

MikeCouves
08-19-2002, 09:18 PM
No that's funny :). Because they are complimenting and making fun. That's the good kind of jokes.

InfinatyBPS
08-19-2002, 09:47 PM
Lol, I just imagined if the X-Files was in Canada, lol, they come up on horses to a graveyard wearing a mounty suite :). "Hella there, seen anything strange, eh?" LOL Sorry, I have problems :p

BajaBoy
08-19-2002, 09:58 PM
haha hehe my niebor knows her.. :D ill meet her as soon as he gets his car fixed from the deer lol.. im get pix too

PaintballSucka
08-19-2002, 11:23 PM
shes mighty hot but cant sing, she should keep to skating

puckmaster
08-20-2002, 12:22 AM
Do you remember the episode where bart was dating Ranier Wolfcastles Daughter? and he chased her into canada? Well, remember when homer jumps infornt of the car yelling fre healt insurence! WOOOHOOO im RITCH! i just hought that was funny. I was wondering if you thought that was an acceptable joke, or it bothered you.

I love the Simpsons!:) :)

Chupe
08-20-2002, 12:24 AM
the simpsons are the best!

dre1919
08-20-2002, 10:09 AM
She is mad, super, crazy, hella, hot! Ya know...for a seventeen year old and stuff... lol (I'm 26).

Chupe
08-20-2002, 11:55 AM
im only 16 so its cool for me to want her..

MikeCouves
08-20-2002, 02:11 PM
You know the accents aren't that bad, jeez, at a hockey game last year a Texas guy was talking to me and I couldn't even make out what he was saying, I just nodded my head and said yes...

Zumina
08-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Sorry, but I think that her music/voice is exceedingly annoying and she's built like a 10 year old boy! 5'0" and 88lbs.............

CameraGuy
08-20-2002, 07:44 PM
A little Canadian secret for InfinatyBPS:

Lol, I just imagined if the X-Files was in Canada, lol, they come up on horses to a graveyard wearing a mounty suite . "Hella there, seen anything strange, eh?" LOL Sorry, I have problems

The X-Files was filmed in Canada (Vancouver, BC) for the first few years of production. The show only moved to the States when Duchovny started to whine about the climate being too cold and wet for him.

Zumina
08-20-2002, 11:29 PM
here's my desk. Lucy is MY girl!

MajorDamage
08-21-2002, 03:07 AM
lol magman5446...so you are saying it bothers you when people dress punk in non-punk instances? That makes no sence. It WOULD be a poser if you dresses preppy except when you go to a punk show. Thats just trying to be punk when its cool to be punk. I basically am a punk I guess, I love punk rawk and dress the way the average "punk" would, although the reason I do it is I just plain like the look. I don't like the preppy look, or any of the other ones, it dosnt bother me if someone else dresses that way, I'm just not gonna do it. I am gonna be me all the time, not just in punk instances. I am also the church bass player, I dress the same way there. I will be up on stage praising and worshiping God on my bass in bondage pants, band tshirt(or a cool dress shirt), with my lip pierced, and spike jewelery and stuff on(and my hair spiked) as an average thing. And I am the only punk guy I know, so its not like i'm trying to be like everyone else and stuff, I am just about the only punk guy I ever see in my town. Now my idea of a poser is someone trying to be something because its cool. Like buying clothes only because they are in fashion, being punk only when its cool, or being ghetto because its the thing to be. Not trying to flame you, just saying I don't really understand how youre a poser if you always dress punk.
But yeah she is hot(and I thought the second pic of her, the one with the tie and stuff was actually hotter than the first pic lol).
I also disagree with most of you on the fact that I think Canada rules(I have a Canadian flag on my wall), its like a big cleaner, friendlier, peaceful version of America(whens the last time you heard of Canada getting in a war? lol).

Also I listened to two of her songs, and I actually liked one of them, sorry lol. I have a wide range of music I like(punk, hardcore, skacore, astro rock, various types of metal and I even like SOME pop-punk, swing, and emo among other things) and I thought the song had pretty cool lyrics, and the music wasnt bad. I like what I like lol.
Oh and Restola how is the whole punk/goth thing immature? I find it immature to care so much about how someone else feels about the way you dress more than how YOU feel about the way you dress. I think that people should wear/listen to what THEY like because THEY like it, not because its the most socially acceptable thing in the world. If when I enter "the real world" as you put it, and I find that people care more about the fact that I'm punk than the fact that I am a hard worker and will do my job right, thats their loss. I know plenty of people who don't look the "norm" who have good jobs and make a great living and are not looked down on because of who they are/how they look. I'm gonna be me cuz I like it, I used to try and be like everyone else and dress trendy, I realized it was stupid and just started buying what I liked, I went from listening to alternative and rap(because it was the cool thing to listen to), and started listening to contemporary for a while, then ska and punk, then just started finding more things I liked. The clothes I like just happen to mostly be punk. lalala, I'm tied, gotta catch a plane in the morning and stuff so I'm not gonna read through this AGAIN to see if I need to change anything else, but for the record, not everyone who wears their hair weird or dress in black is a poser, to be diffrent because you like it is quite the opposite of a poser. And to quote another great movie <B>"TODAY IS TUESDAY!"</B>(anyone know what thats from? :))

ENDO!

obsolete898
08-21-2002, 09:12 AM
I used to be goth/hardcore in high school. Now I'm preppy, but I listen to the same music, me and Hemlock went to a Fear Factory show wearing American Eagle. So am I a poser? I think Major D is right, if you change your style to fit the situationyour in then your a poser.

To be on topic, she has a really prettty face and nice hair. But I agree with Zumina she has the body of a 10 year old boy. I need curves, add some hips and some larger mameries and she'd be perfect.

08-21-2002, 09:36 AM
The tie really turns me on :rolleyes: http://www.clioonline.com/avril/gallery/concerts/endfestsacramento/04.jpg

but whats that standing to her left :eek: :confused:

MajorDamage
08-21-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by obsolete898
I used to be goth/hardcore in high school. Now I'm preppy, but I listen to the same music, me and Hemlock went to a Fear Factory show wearing American Eagle. So am I a poser?
Nope, see once again thats being anti-poser lol. Being who you are, and liking what you like because you liek it, and not caring that other people don't like it. I dress the way I do you know like everywhere I go(altho I'm getting ready to go on a plane, so I am not wearing metal jewelery, and not wearing pants with a lot of metal on them lol), even when its unpopular to do so(basically all the time besides concerts lol). I could care less how other people dress and stuff, I just hate it when people do it to be like someone else, or to be who they are not. One of my friends will try and be punk like one day a week, then be preppy one day, then ghetto one day, and so on. He is very conformative, he trys to be one way when its popular or cool to do so, he even admits it and once called himself "the chameleon" because he trys to blend in lol.

ENDO!

FeelTheRT
08-21-2002, 12:27 PM
Avril Lavigne is hot

so... enjoy ;)
http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/l/Lavigne_Avril/sq_diary_sitting_smiles.jpg
http://www.clioonline.com/avril/gallery/screencaptures/becomingavril/05.jpg
http://images.prosperpoint.com/images/1938/97936-1812.jpg
http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/10052806/Images/avrillavigne004t.jpg
http://www.clioonline.com/avril/gallery/videocaptures/sk8erboi/17.jpg
http://www.clioonline.com/avril/gallery/videocaptures/sk8erboi/37.jpg

Chupe
08-21-2002, 12:35 PM
she is very hot.............

FeelTheRT
08-22-2002, 08:12 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/freak/popgirls/photo9.jpg
http://www.askmen.com/imagesmusician/2002_jun/avril_lavigne/avril_lavigne_150c.jpg
http://click2music.ca/avril/downloads/avril_wp_640.jpg

rhetor22
08-22-2002, 08:40 AM
this is one silly *** thread.

obsolete898
08-22-2002, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by MajorDamage
Nope, see once again thats being anti-poser lol.

I know I'm not a poser. It was a kind of retorical(sp) question. I should have answered it myself to clear that up.:p

08-22-2002, 02:02 PM
i don't think that her music is that bad....

this reminds me of the time that i said that i liked the cranberries a long time ago hehe.

ShooterJM
08-22-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 314159
i don't think that her music is that bad....

this reminds me of the time that i said that i liked the cranberries a long time ago hehe.

Hey! What are you saying about the cranberries!?!?!? LOL actually I like there stuff. I have interesting music tastes (ie it's in my cd changer between Spineshank and classical). :D

SyntaxError
08-22-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by puckmaster
She is Damn Hot! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.

Dude you definately said it best lol how could anyone not think so

FeelTheRT
08-23-2002, 07:47 AM
http://avril.flirtatious.org/Multimedia/pictures/miscellaneous/autographs/02.jpg
http://avril.flirtatious.org/Multimedia/pictures/magazines/03.jpg
http://avril.flirtatious.org/Multimedia/pictures/magazines/12.jpg

rhetor22
08-23-2002, 11:31 AM
kind of strange that shes wearing a tie with that quote...

mykroft
08-23-2002, 12:17 PM
Meh, nothing special. Just another 1 hit teeny bopper wonder. And she ain't all that good looking either.

Chupe
08-23-2002, 12:46 PM
post a picture of a girl that you think is hot.

E==Mag MAN
08-23-2002, 07:54 PM
Okay, How can u people determine if she is punk or not by listening to one song. Dont alot of bands sorda twiste their music like 1 song to fit a bigger profile of people to get higher on charts and then when u buy it that song is totally different then all the rest. Happens alot to me. So i dont think you can determine whether she is punk or not by listening to 1 song.
Also as far as punks being poser's EVEN THOUGH there are alot of "punk dressers" dont u think it is not the norm so they are basically different. I think thats a good point.

2 more things her music is not that bad lol when it comes on i turn it down so nobody hears cause i like it lol.....YOU CAN ALL LAUGH AT ME BUT.....YOU WILL PAY FOR IT IN HE!!.

SHE IS HOT GREAT EYE"S

We should get her fane mail email and mail this to her

E==Mag MAN
08-23-2002, 07:58 PM
Also one more thing lol magman007 you should be a preacher cause that was a good speach. As far as being a 16 year old outcast your cool here! Your in my profile and have been for a long time:)

magman007
08-23-2002, 08:17 PM
thanx again e==mag man... as for being a preacher *SLAP* you are healed my son! thanx for the compliments, i have alot of pent up anger (mainly from an all boys boarding school) and instead of cursing and hitting things, i like to speak my mind.

E==Mag MAN
08-23-2002, 08:25 PM
Hey man you welcome, That all boys school better slap your parents and heal them lol cause NO CHICKS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH

dansim
08-23-2002, 09:49 PM
heres another hot canadian i rally like plus the shows cool too

ANTi
08-25-2002, 11:28 AM
avril lavigne is really hott...and her music isnt that bad either...and hey i play paintball in a tie...when i'm reall good i plan on playing with boxers on my head...then when everyone mkes funof me i'll blast them

GreasyPigeon
08-25-2002, 12:30 PM
anti please dont play in your speedo.....i have played with my boxers on my head before its fun... and as far as avril lavigne goes she is hot....but i can't stand her music i am not in to the whole sellout MTV bands....i rather stay with the underground punk music....dont get me wrong i think she is hot and all that but i have seen hotter chicks...and i beg of you Anti dont post pic of you and your speedo

E==Mag MAN
08-25-2002, 03:39 PM
LOL do it post a picture of u in your speedo.LOL hahahahh then we can all make fun of his white legs and something else.

ANTi
08-25-2002, 07:58 PM
thtats ok...i don't think i'll post a pic of myself in a speedo....yet...lol...but is ths gonna follow me around to every post now??? pretty soon there will be quotes of me talking about wearing my speedo in peoples sigs...but for me to post pics in a speedo have to gt one first...hmmmm...maybe if everyone gets me real mad and i want everyone to have nightmres i will....:cool:

GreasyPigeon
08-26-2002, 12:04 AM
that will fallow you to every post...muhahahahahahahaha. and you were right that some one would make a sig out of that and i would like to be the first.... so no one copy me

Dayspring
08-26-2002, 12:44 AM
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Kristen Kreuk is TOTALLY hot.

Originally posted by dansim
heres another hot canadian i rally like plus the shows cool too

dansim
08-26-2002, 06:11 AM
damn right man

DiRTyBuNNy
08-26-2002, 08:29 AM
because of Kristen Kreuk I almost went out and bought some noxema or whatever that cr*p is that she's trying to sell to us...

Dayspring
08-26-2002, 09:37 AM
she dating anybody? Cuz if not, that means the hope is STILL alive!! (Cuz Sarah Michelle Gellar went and started dating that Freddy Prinze guy... What's he got over me besides the looks and $ and her?)

Dayspring
08-26-2002, 09:53 AM
heh...

LittleKrems
08-26-2002, 11:07 AM
we should make an official hot girls thread:D

Chupe
08-26-2002, 12:26 PM
damn shes hott...

wyn1370
08-26-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by LittleKrems
we should make an official hot girls thread:D
Tried that once. Mods got sick of deleting unacceptable pictuers.

LittleKrems
08-26-2002, 02:45 PM
darn that sucks

Dayspring
08-26-2002, 04:11 PM
Let me work on that. My other board had 25+ pages of such a thread. The legendary "Booty Call Thread"

ANTi
08-26-2002, 10:10 PM
you can post a pic of me in a speedo....

xmetal2001
08-26-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by ANTi
you can post a pic of me in a speedo....

This thread is going downhill quickly.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-26-2002, 10:16 PM
I'd chime in on this whole lame-*ss Hot Topic punk idea..but the fact that i know things that posers can't understand makes this fruitless...

btw...for all you "alternative" people..hot topic is a publicly held company with stock on the Nasdaq (Symbol: HOTT)...not so "alternative" now are they...

ANTi
08-27-2002, 04:40 PM
fine i dont want you to see me in a speedo anyway

land hurricane
08-27-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ANTi
fine i dont want you to see me in a speedo anyway

hahahah

GreasyPigeon
08-27-2002, 05:50 PM
thanks you lord!!!!! now i wont have nightmares for the rest of my life.....:D o yeah you were right some one did up your speedo remark in there sig....me

ANTi
08-27-2002, 09:47 PM
yea i guess i was right

BrEaKcYcLe
08-29-2002, 11:55 PM
omg, this girl that goes 2 my church looks so much like avril

BrEaKcYcLe
08-29-2002, 11:55 PM
it's the one on teh left

InfinatyBPS
08-30-2002, 12:53 AM
ummm, ok.... hey look a brownie.... mmmmm. brownies :p

this kinda looks like avril too....

land hurricane
08-30-2002, 05:20 AM
heh, yeah i can tell the resemblance (sp) in both? :confused:

BrEaKcYcLe
08-30-2002, 01:29 PM
lmao, infinity

Kreuk is Hot
08-30-2002, 01:46 PM
here's my girl...

Kreuk is Hot
08-30-2002, 01:47 PM
and another one of my favs (i have a bunch!)

Chupe
09-02-2002, 06:54 PM
hey BrEaKcYcLe whos the one in the green shirt at the top of the page? shes hot!
chupe

rhetor22
09-02-2002, 07:26 PM
hey chupe i think you misspelled "shirt"

:D

EsPo
09-02-2002, 07:37 PM
wow.. i must say that the girl who goes to breakcycles church looks nothing like avril. i was in new york visiting my sisters college when the mtv thing was happening and i saw avril outside.. W00T

Chupe
09-02-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by rhetor22
hey chupe i think you misspelled "shirt"

:D
hahaha oops. thanks.

BrEaKcYcLe
09-03-2002, 12:48 AM
chupe, her name is linzi, she's 15

ANTi
09-03-2002, 03:25 PM
yea i went swimming in my speedo last weekend...i thought i kind of looked like avril lavigne if she was a guy wearing a speedo....

MajorDamage
09-03-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
I'd chime in on this whole lame-*ss Hot Topic punk idea..but the fact that i know things that posers can't understand makes this fruitless...

btw...for all you "alternative" people..hot topic is a publicly held company with stock on the Nasdaq (Symbol: HOTT)...not so "alternative" now are they...
lol, well I like hot topic, Ive said it before, and I'll say it again, I like it because I just like it lol. I could care less if its considered "cool" or "alternative", I just like it lol. You gotta buy clothes somewhere, and seems that unless you make them yourself you are gonna be called a "poser" by someone ;).

ENDO!

Chupe
09-03-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by BrEaKcYcLe
chupe, her name is linzi, she's 15

cool im 16, but too bad she lives so far away! oh well.:rolleyes:
chad

psycoclown414
09-13-2002, 02:17 PM
nose hair.

ANTi
09-13-2002, 11:12 PM
psycoclown has nose hair...everytime i try to pluck it out he gets mad...hmmm...dude you know what happens when you get bit by evil rat monkies...its crazy

yeahthatsme
09-14-2002, 09:48 PM
i think avril's hot and can sing. a great combo.