PDA

View Full Version : AGD Product Idea

Bonx0007
08-18-2002, 11:18 AM
Since I am planning on buying a new extreme body as soon as they are available for upgrades I was thinking of getting my old emag crownpoint barrel and having it threaded with cocker threads. Then it hit me! Agd should start a line of cocker threaded crown points. I would buy one in a second. AGD could take it a step farther and make a two peice crown point barrel kit and sell it for less than all your competitors barrel kits. different length fronts with 4 different size backs anodized to match the extremes.

When ever I am at the field everyone always asks me what barrel I have and I tell them that it is a stock emag barrel and they like it alot. Of course I am a west coaster so they don't know much about emags out here however the word is spreading. Lmk what you guys think of the barrel kit idea.

AGD's plate is very full right now but I always like adding to the drawing board.

AGD
08-18-2002, 12:38 PM
We are going to have a two piece barrel hear in a little bit. Unfortunately the Crown Point may be new to you but its way old to the rest of the world.

AGD

P4ULuk
08-18-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by AGD
We are going to have a two piece barrel hear in a little bit. Unfortunately the Crown Point may be new to you but its way old to the rest of the world.

AGD

2 piece? any chance of different bore backs 'ala warped sportz?

Cheers,

Paul.

FreshmanBob
08-18-2002, 01:08 PM
Please do me a favor and make the backs more than 6" long :) I don't like the idea of a half foot cracker barrel with a muzzle break for a barrel. 8" or 9" inserts would be nice..

Emagster
08-18-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

any chance of multibores? if so, I would get one so fast. I would love to have an AGD mulit-bore barrel. That would OWN

jwa158
08-18-2002, 04:09 PM
yeah...that would be awesome!....it would be even nicer if i had a mag. :rolleyes: annnnyways...it would be nice if it came with like 10" sleeves instead of the 6 or whatever on the freak. i like the idea of the freak but i don't like how the sleeves are so short...cuz then you only get 6" of effective bore size...or whatever..... :confused: ....anyways.

Cypres0099
08-18-2002, 04:54 PM
That would be great if it was multi bore. I would drop my freak for the superior engineering of AGD. :)

Bonx0007
08-18-2002, 06:03 PM
I think the crown point would add a nice touch but I guess we are going for a new look. Wow, Tom I guess great minds think alike. te he.;)