PDA

View Full Version : zvalve with level 10.

Rambozo
08-19-2002, 08:17 AM
Do NOT use the zvalve regpin with level10. The zvalve pin is longer than stock. And in my case I bent the hell out of the pin because I had to crank the pressure up. Use the stock pin. Dont know how many actually use a zvalve, But I thought I would give warning.

Oh level10 rocks btw. If you dont have it, Buy it.

PyRo
08-19-2002, 12:37 PM
If you have a z-valve you got ripped outta $35 :)

Rambozo
08-19-2002, 12:59 PM
Yeah some dont like it. Kinda makes the trigger mushy. But Im ok with it.

bambam
08-20-2002, 11:40 AM
Yup..
The Z-valve set consist of the replacement Reg pin and a whole new on/off assembly.
I did the same thing with Reg pin. Bent it out of shape.
Garbage!!
But, at one time when my mag was setup with ELCD electro frame and a regular AIR valve, the Z-Valve on/off assembly actually worked better than the on/off valve that came with the ELCD.
Made the trigger pull so soft that the electro had no problem functioning. Actually, came across this solutoin by accident.
I could not get the ELCD to work and tried different combo of on/off valves and came across the Z-valve in my parts bag.
Well bottom line is the on/off does do what it says and makes the trigger pull much, much lighter.
Yeah some people don't like them much but it got my electro to work....

Rambozo
08-20-2002, 12:00 PM
Yeah I kinda like the zvalve. It does make for a really soft pull. Too bad about the regpin though. Not as if it actually does anything different. But its not nice when things break.