PDA

View Full Version : i got a question.

Multi-Colored J
08-19-2002, 07:21 PM
hey guys i got a question.

Well where do you find the stars that show if you have sent the valve back to the airgun designs place? I bought mine used and i had to figure out everything myself, and i think i did a good job, except gor this.

Thanks all.

PyRo
08-19-2002, 07:36 PM
They should be under the serial numbers. If they arn't there, then your valve predates the star policy, and has no warrenty.

Multi-Colored J
08-19-2002, 07:39 PM
i got another. Where do you oil the gun? Is it just those two little holes that say oil, or anything else?

OpHavoc
08-19-2002, 07:39 PM
I thought it was if it didn't have a star(never was a star) then it had at least one star left?

PyRo
08-19-2002, 07:51 PM
They say if the gun has never been in for service before they will consider servicing it for free. The Retros don't have starts, they are assumed to have 2 stars.
As for oiling, the 2 holes don't do anything. One of them actually doesnt go all the way through. To oil your gun put oil in the airline as close to the valve as you can get it. If you have a quick disconnect on your valve put it in there, if not just put it in your asa. Use about 2-3 drops. Remove your barrel, and dry fire 20-30 times. This will fully oil your marker.