PDA

View Full Version : warp feed or vert feed??

Emagster
08-19-2002, 08:19 PM
OK, I never thought I would ever ask this. But I have found myself pondering something that I would like ya'lls opinion on. I am going to get an extreme in like 5 months and I have a problem of needing to know EXACTLY what I am going to get before my wallet can even fathm the idea of getting it. I am wondering when I get an extreme should I go with a warp feed or a no-rise vert feed? I like both. The warp has done me good and I like it, but I wanna use a HALO B and the no-rise is so sexy lookin. If I get the no-rise body, I oculd get the HALO adn basically be done with it, but if I get the warp feed, I gotta get a new shell for my revy because the hole I got cut in it wont work and etc.. So what do ya'll think? warp or no-rise?

BajaBoy
08-19-2002, 08:25 PM
well if u can shoot both hands get a virt. thats why i did, also the Low rise looks great (only way to go) i dont like the "no rise" much

Emagster
08-19-2002, 08:27 PM
yea, I can shoot with both hands and thats pretty imortant, IMO, to a front player

SlipknotX556
08-19-2002, 08:28 PM
Vert all the way.

dio91
08-19-2002, 08:56 PM
Vert will look much cooler with the Halo B

dio

Troy
08-19-2002, 09:31 PM
If you are going to play agianst me get a vert so I can shoot that Halo B(limp)off of your gun.

A new rev body will cost you a lot less than a Halo so I don't see why that would be an issue.

If you play this game to look "cool" get a vert. If you play this game to shoot people get the Warp.

TRIAD
08-19-2002, 11:51 PM
well put^

Emagster
08-20-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Troy
If you are going to play agianst me get a vert so I can shoot that Halo B(limp)off of your gun.

that right there made every difference. I was 100% goin vert for a few reasons and I read that and I was like...ya know what. he's right so I've decided to go warp. It's still gunnabe like 7 months before i can get my gun. but who cares. atleast I know what I need and how much its gunna cost me.

PaInTbAlLeR476
08-20-2002, 03:46 PM
get a fert feed body...you can always hook your warp up to it. That way you can switch from warp to Halo

TRIAD
08-20-2002, 03:51 PM
Or you can just get a warp body, because you can use a Halo on a warp, and it's better. Why would you want to use a vert feed anyway? Besides, the Xtreme comes with no-rise and warp modules.