PDA

View Full Version : Intelli Z-Grip and Z-Grip

ANTi
08-19-2002, 11:50 PM
hey i have a couple of questions that maybe some of youguys could clear up for me...first of all i have heard talk of an intelli z-grip now i think this would be awesome but is it actually happening or is it just another rumor...and if they are coming out then about how much will they be and where could i get one....and my next question is...i have also heard tak that the regular z-grip is being brought back...that they are going to be made again..but i dont think that thats true...but let me know....

FooTemps
08-20-2002, 02:00 AM
it's a product in question that we requested from AGD. Tom's still too busy to work on it though

ANTi
08-20-2002, 10:48 PM
alright thanks....i hope he finds the time to work on it soon...i think tht would be an awesome product...

TheTramp
08-21-2002, 09:47 AM
If you are good at do-it-yourself projects you can use the parts for the intelliframe intellifeed mod and mount them in your Z-grip. I know at least one person here had done the mod on a stock trigger frame so it's possible with the Z-grip.

ANTi
08-21-2002, 04:31 PM
hey i was tinking the exact samething but i wasn't sure if it would work...that was gonna be the next thing i was gonna ask...alright maybe i'll give that a try...but now i have to get the money to buy an intelli....

paint king
08-21-2002, 05:36 PM
I have intellied my Z grip and it worked great. It is just as easy as doing it with the intelliframe (sorta). If you want instrutions email me and ill get back to you.

ANTi
08-21-2002, 09:55 PM
alrigh paint king that sounds awesome...yea i'd love some instructions on how to do it..i'll e-mail you....thanks

Peanutt
08-22-2002, 09:27 AM
Hey guys, check this out my friend was looking on the internet for paintball stuff and we came across a webstie that sells z grips for $90.00 new.
Here's the site for the r/t z grip http://www.paintballlover.com/shopexd.asp?id=5757
Heres the site for the regular automag or mini http://www.paintballlover.com/shopexd.asp?id=5756

Lone Gunman
08-22-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I know at least one person here had done the mod on a stock trigger frame...

I... am one of those people!

It was alot of fun, and ya want to know the best part? It cost me like 10 bucks.

psycoclown414
08-24-2002, 01:56 PM
damn it!!! intelliframe or z grip guys? i don't want to cramp ANTi's style down at the local field if i get a z grip. damn... help me out.

psycoclown414
08-24-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Peanutt
Hey guys, check this out my friend was looking on the internet for paintball stuff and we came across a webstie that sells z grips for $90.00 new.
Here's the site for the r/t z grip http://www.paintballlover.com/shopexd.asp?id=5757
Heres the site for the regular automag or mini http://www.paintballlover.com/shopexd.asp?id=5756
theres no pictures on that site!!!!! i want to see!

ANTi
08-24-2002, 02:13 PM
yeah...i definately dont wat you cramoinmy style...but what are you findin all my post and replying to them??? are you taking me...i'm a little scared

Damage
08-24-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Peanutt

You guys stumbled across one of my stash spots that I was going to tell after I ordered mine at the end of the month. That screwed me up I had to order them (2) now before you guys soaked up the stock...;) I know of one more spot though, I hope....

ANTi
08-24-2002, 10:38 PM
its ok damage i wasn't buying from that site anyway...i already bought mine from someone on AO...

Damage
08-24-2002, 11:06 PM
I was just kidding ;) (Kinda) 'cause I spent all my $$ this month on getting Nitro (Love means feeding only the best..) And I want to try Z-grip,Lvl. 10 & Retro in this coming month to bring my 'mag back from being abused and trashed by a spoiled 12 year old kid to better than new levels of performance and looks. I need to do something, I took it to the field and some kid asked me if that was one of the New Brass Eagle models 'cause it looked shiny like a Silver Eagle
http://us.st8.yimg.com/store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1696_16382260Needless to say my ego is at low ebb :( and I need to update BAD, LMAO.

ANTi
08-24-2002, 11:13 PM
ahhhhhh dude...that sucks...having your gun mistaken for a brass eagle...dude if someone mistook my gun for a brass eagle i would have lit him up...but yea...i'm also trying to customize my gun

Damage
08-24-2002, 11:30 PM
... you can see the pict of the B.E and the pict of my Z-Mag below it. Does it look like a B.E. ? Now I'm just being paranoid...ROTFLMAO (In fear?)

ANTi
08-24-2002, 11:39 PM
no way...thats a sick gun...definately doesn't look like a brass eagle to me...damn those newbies...he was probably shooting a spyder or tippmann wasn't he...or better yet a brass eagle...

psycoclown414
08-24-2002, 11:42 PM
i don't see how anyone would see that as a B.E. e mags are such sweet looking guns.. lol. and to get a matching taquilla fade hat saying laconia on it.. lol jer

ANTi
08-24-2002, 11:45 PM
e-mag??? thats not an e-mag...but a definate on the hat

psycoclown414
08-24-2002, 11:52 PM
damage.. you threw me off.. that gun looks so hot i htought it was an e mag.. how could some newbie think it was a BE.. amen to the hat

Damage
08-25-2002, 12:14 AM
Thanks Bros! now I can sleep better without dreams of my self holding off hordes of E-mags with a Talon....LOL and for someone like anti who has posted enough to have seen ALOT of project guns to say that its "Sick" is a real ego bump. Same to psycoclown414. But now back to the Z grip I think that would complete the "Look" (Maybe I will send it to the chrome shop to match everything...Hmmmmm)

*Oh and I will get a better camera to put up some better picts, soon.

ANTi
08-25-2002, 12:17 AM
yea a nice like chrome or polished z-grip would look real nice on it

psycoclown414
08-25-2002, 12:58 AM
it would be hotter then ANTi in a speedo... scary!!

ANTi
08-25-2002, 10:39 AM
hey i think i look pretty good in a speedp..i mean...nevermind

GreasyPigeon
08-25-2002, 11:03 AM
thats you guys no i am going to have nightmares of anti in a speedo.....it creaps me out. well anys damage get a z-grip for your z body. thats would be sweet. o yeah does any one know of a link that can use for a intellifeed mod for my soon to be z-grip?? i am to lazy to find it my self

ANTi
08-25-2002, 11:13 AM
alright thats it....if theres anymore talk of me in a speedo i'm getting a camera taking some pics of myself in one and then postin them and really giving you nightmares...or better yet i'll go down to my local field and play in a speedo and a tie....

GreasyPigeon
08-25-2002, 11:30 AM
that would be funny to see you play in a speedo. i would shout you in the butt. hahahah please for the love of god dont post pic of you in your speedo. i really would have nightmares..... just thinking about it creaps me out.....damn brain....

ANTi
08-25-2002, 11:33 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

psycoclown414
08-25-2002, 09:54 PM
well last night he came over in his speedo and well.. lets just say... well... fists were thrown...

ANTi
08-25-2002, 10:04 PM
yea i went over there in my speedo and fists were thrown but only because he kept trying to touch me in inappropriate spots...he kept hugging me and putting his arm around me and humping me...so i had to beat he crap out of him so he would stop...sometimes he just cant control himself...its not his fault though...its due to a hormonal imbalance he has...its rather sad actually...:(

GreasyPigeon
08-25-2002, 11:56 PM
i think it was the other way around....tisk...tisk...tisk

ANTi
08-26-2002, 09:58 PM
how'd you know...i mean..uhh...nooooooo

Spudchucker
08-26-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by psycoclown414
i don't see how anyone would see that as a B.E. e mags are such sweet looking guns.. lol. and to get a matching taquilla fade hat saying laconia on it.. lol jer

oh my god!!! ive only seen the word laconia one other place in my life, and that is my town! What does it mean? Oh, and yea, we do all wear red and white hats saying laconia on them, because its a school rally typed thing.

ANTi
08-26-2002, 10:26 PM
i dont know what it mans...he only said that because recently we were just on vacation in laconia new hampshire