PDA

View Full Version : infrarred trigger idea??

oslorat
08-20-2002, 01:21 AM
what about an infrarred light trigger where the bem reflects off the trigger guard and when ever you break the beam it fires 1,3 or 5 bps and so on or a constant break in the beam can be set to full auto. i have been werknin on this one for a while...give me some feed back!
levi
ps i have many other ideas on how to improve and modernize makers today. e-mail me oslorat@yahoo.com for other ideas...

Darkling
08-20-2002, 02:28 PM
It's a good idea, but its already been done. It's also not tourney-legal, so theres really no reason to make it. There was a thread on this awhile ago, so you may want to go look that one up.

WhoDaresPlay
08-25-2002, 03:48 PM
WDP has already released an opto-board that uses an optical beam.

Which is tourney legal.

FreshmanBob
08-25-2002, 04:22 PM
That's a cool idea an what not, but you need some kina cool return system for the trigger, not just some spring.

yeahthatsme
09-14-2002, 07:49 PM
what about putting like a half-cover over the trigger and have a sensor in there and have a little bar on the back of the trigger and that would break the sensor line or something. i know that was a bad description but i'm tired after a long day of paintball:D

magnj
09-15-2002, 10:17 AM
whats the trigger pul on the opto. .06mm i think. thats so short. I want one lol.

I dont see why u htink that a design like the mentioned above is illegal Darkling cuz clearly it isnt.

Some kind of response return would rock.

Conqueror
10-12-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
what about putting like a half-cover over the trigger and have a sensor in there and have a little bar on the back of the trigger and that would break the sensor line or something. i know that was a bad description but i'm tired after a long day of paintball:D

That's exactly how the E-Blade cocker frame's trigger works.

CQ

John Molloy
10-13-2002, 05:16 PM
The return on the E-blade is magnetic (and it is so sweet) as for the opto board on the Angel being set at 0.06 of a mil the fact is it ain't possible to set it so short, .2 of a mil is the shortest I've set mine but prefer about .5 - .8 as the return is better