PDA

View Full Version : ahh, these people

BajaBoy
08-20-2002, 01:45 PM
ok, who of all u have all these people around you that say stuff like "my team is the best we can wreck everyone" when most of the honsly suck? damnit im on north jersey gravity 3man.. (south jersey 5man) and we do well and dont brag.. dont go around sayin bla bla bla, only way people know i play is bc i wear my nice jersy to school sometimes.. u know, and this kid out of know where is like, yo my bro is getting a warped,mini,lvlten,rt... its gunna be the best gun around.. i mean i could care the hell less but thats all they talk about ooh im getting this.. im getting that, serously grow up.. and i know all of u guys on here are good people/paintballes witch it cool. And im glad all of your arnt like check out what im getting (unless its an extreem;) ) but who is fealin the same way as me?

this kid right this min is like where do u get all your stuff, can u sell me a lvl10?????

ahhh

TransMan
08-20-2002, 02:48 PM
Yeah I know exactly what you mean this rich kid at my school was talking crap about his Spyder SE i just walked away laughing.

RetroEclipseMan
08-20-2002, 05:13 PM
I think it's funny to overhear kids at my school talking about rippn' people up with there spyders and tipmans. I just laugh. Most people except for the friends that I actually play with don't even know I play cause I just don't brag about it. It seems that the truely good players don't brag about being good cause they know that what happens on the field is all that matters and not all that trash talk. I mean I'm not a great tourny player by no means and still have a lot to learn but I definately know what ya mean.

puckmaster
08-20-2002, 06:12 PM
I'm the captain of a new rookie team that has played in only 2 tournies, one local, and one bigger one(I dont know what there called.) I kicked a player off the team for saying "We wasted you bad!" to one team that took us 4 min to beat, and we lot to players, including him. soooo, I dont put up with it from my teammates.

LittleKrems
08-20-2002, 07:29 PM
i dont talk about how good i am because im not that good:D

BajaBoy
08-20-2002, 11:15 PM
heh, LittleKrems lol shut it your good i bet... anyway i always "tried" to be a front man and look all good:p but well i didnt do go AT ALL.. so i went to back and synce then people have even commented me. Im just happy some people have respect

about my team.. well its me dan and tom.. really close and ide never have the heart to kick either off.. (plus well dan wouldnt say anything maybe tom would lol he is a good kid though)

08-21-2002, 09:40 AM
Just ignore them...they're morons.:eek:

AutoMaggot
08-21-2002, 10:20 AM
Theres a new team signed up for the MAC series called Gravity... would that be you?

BajaBoy
08-23-2002, 02:05 PM
nope dont think so, im on the 3man (a team) and southjersey there is a 5man in the making.. no one better have taken our name lol

obsolete898
08-23-2002, 02:12 PM
The only person I talk trash about is my self. I need to buy some skills, anyone got some for cheap.:(

On a brighter note my local store's team lets me practice with them so I'm getting better.:D

MagMan5446
08-23-2002, 08:39 PM
Then there's the team that talk alot of trash but just are that damn good...

But A-Holes like you're talkin about are annoying.

lillfroboy
08-25-2002, 08:16 PM
some of my friends have made a 5-man team and they toatly suck i mean toatly suck alright here is a short story that happend today when i was helping them for the tryouts for their team( alright here is how it went, we got there and they setup their tent and about an hour later they had aboutmaybe 7 people tryout and so i was like im going to have some fun with this instead of sitting around all day taking picture to put on the web site,so i pull my talon out of the bag (i use it just for people to think i suck * with my FUBAR talon* ) and i tell them that its 5 on 1 them versus me and so i was like this should be pretty hard and just as the game started i bolted to the 50 and kept on popping out on them and purposely missing and waited for one of the 5 to bunker me and finally after about 2 mins one of them bunkerd me, and while walking back tothe tent one of the guys said ( i think this is correct not quite sure though) " Man I don't know why the **** you even came out here with that s****y Talon, dude you taltly suck, you know your not going to make the cut" so i said "so be it " man i was like :mad: on the inside but still was like :D :D :D on the inside (im so evil)and waited for the next game to start and mean while i asked the team captain if i could go all out on that guy and he said " go for it dude, he a complete jack***" so I suited up in my trench coat and hid my gun on the inside and the same kid asked me if i was afraid to get shot. and i didnt say anything and he said i thought so so i was like :cool: :D :D :D now, and just as the game started i took my trench coat off and pulled my mag out and went to work and the stupid kid didnt see it yet i went to the 50 again and got 4 out and save him for last and waited about 2 mins before he realized that it was me and him left so i gues he wanted to bunker me but ohh did he have a suprise waiting for himi was watching him out of the whole in the bunker and just as he tried come out i popped up and wasted the whole hopper on him on full auto ( him him about 5 times in the chest the rest wherer in the legs i didnt want to take the risk of hitting him in the face while he was on the ground crying like a little girl,and he was crying for like an hour and he didnt say a word to me the rest of the day but boy did i get a good picture of his l;egs while he was showing his friends , I think i went a bit over board on the punishment, i actually feel sorry for him.

and that was my story about people who think they are super awesome but really really suck

im not saying that i have an awesome paintball skill , to come to think of it i usually get hit about maybe 7 or eight times over a 5 our period of speed ball
i play only about 20 games of how ever many they play, i usually ref most of the day or just mope around wishing i had a job to buy more paint

Archangel Kid
08-25-2002, 08:43 PM
ok i do and i just ignore it.... also puckmaster..... if ur gunna use my sig... plz put it as my quote.... don't steal it..........