PDA

View Full Version : Offer for TOM and AGD, plz read in

terrorizer666
08-20-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi TOM and AGD (and AO of course :D),
I work as multimedia producer over here in Hamburg, and I am having exams at University atm.
The thing I am working on is a 15 second long 3D Animation about some "anorganic item" - technical stuff in 3D so to say. Due to the fact that I am a big AGD fan, played an Automag for a long time myself and was so lucky to be one of the few Level 10 beta testers in Germany , I would like to create an X Mag promotion Video. It should be like this :

An X Mag , created in a 3D program, is shown on the screen. Cool rock / metal music is playing and the camera is going all around the X Mag, showing it from every side. From time to time, there will be a fade, and some action paintball scenes are shown, preferably scenes by players with X Mags or E Mags doing some crazy moves or triggerin´ like hell. Then the X Mag is shown again and so on. At the end of this movie, I would like to insert the AGD logo, and of course some kickass sentences about the X Mag (you choose it, whatever is good could be inserted, e.g. "because quality always shoots straight" or so)

I dropped you an email about this, but didnt get any reply.
Please get back to me ([email protected]) in case you think this stuff rawks.
Greetz
Ben

Webmaster
08-20-2002, 04:57 PM
FYI - I got your email and just forwarded it this morning. Tom usually take a few days to respond, esp if he is busy.

cphilip
08-20-2002, 05:01 PM
And....in case no body ever did...Welcome to the Forums of AO Ben. :)

dio91
08-20-2002, 05:19 PM
You should fade out the end with Tom and his tounge test and then fade to black....with thw Metallica song Fade to Black, that would be sweeeet.

dio

AGD
08-20-2002, 07:19 PM
I got the email and sent it to AGDE for them to contact you. Thanks for the offer and I'm sure we can work something out!

AGD

terrorizer666
08-21-2002, 03:11 AM
Very happy to hear that, hope we can work something out :)
btw - hi CP ;)

Manuel_FZR
08-21-2002, 04:06 AM
Hey Ben ... I hope you will do it right :D ... but I´m sure, you will do it :D
When will you buy your Xmag? :p