PDA

View Full Version : barrel leak in my R/T Pro

dentros
08-20-2002, 05:29 PM
it seems more than a leak, i will slowly screw my tank into place and at first my bolt will bounce a little and it will only tap out a little air at a time, then i screw it on some more and the air coming out the bolt will bounce thru faster, then if its all the way on it is a full blown leak, and it pours out, i checked a couple of the seals in my bolt and one was loose, i fixed that but it didnt seem to do anything..any suggestions?

FrAuStY
08-20-2002, 05:42 PM
HOld the trigger while screwing in the tank.. this allows the reg to charge completely and the bolt will then lock onto the sear. This is common, unknowing problem, there's nothing wrong with your gun its just the reg charges sooo fast it allows air to flow through causing the bolt to not latch on the sear.

PyRo
08-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Hold down your trigger. The RT needs a quick burst of air to gas up properly. Get your tank screwed in just far enough so the pin valve is touching but not open. Then turn it as fast as you can. This should do it. A pro/connect or a quicly opened on-off should do it too. Holding the trigger may also fix your problem.