PDA

View Full Version : Hey Borg, Please wear #'s <smacktalk>

Darkstorm
08-21-2002, 07:28 AM
A special request, can all of you Borg wear those nice little number thingies like 2 of 57? Some of us have little bet going to make it more challenging, we are going to shoot you out in order.

MUHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

Darkstorm
"Never be afraid of players who don't play at night."

MagDog68
08-21-2002, 07:46 AM
Um...ha...hrumpf...ha.

Good joke - I'm not sure if I laughed or if it was gas.

~Fred

Gambit1106
08-21-2002, 07:59 AM
And it begins....................

manike
08-21-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Darkstorm
Some of us have little bet going to make it more challenging, we are going to shoot you out in order.

To do that you'd have to be able to shoot us out...

And that's going to be very hard to do from the dead box...

You won't get to see the numbers, until you walk passed us dead, so what's the point?

We will be wearing AO, just to rub it in as we go by.

You will be wearing paint. Ours :D

manike

wyn1370
08-21-2002, 09:32 AM
ok who wants to get some federation and klingon logo stickers to put on our hoppers, like they do on the side of fighter planes for number of enemies taken out?

manike
08-21-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
ok who wants to get some federation and klingon logo stickers to put on our hoppers, like they do on the side of fighter planes for number of enemies taken out?

Will we have enough space on the sides of our hoppers? Best buy a vl3000... and maybe make some for the tanks... and tourbus while at it ;)

manike

wyn1370
08-21-2002, 09:38 AM
well we could make them really small or just get tiny happy face stickers. But I have a feeling our markers would look like rainbows by the time it was over.

Mango
08-21-2002, 02:05 PM
hahaha! that made me chuckle hahaha, good one! :)

Mike Smith
08-21-2002, 03:46 PM
Hi guys......

We Texans have been having a debate about this little game and what we will do after we righteously hose Mancow and barrel tag Kaye with a Mag (1992 version :p ).

The debate is about what to do for the next 7 1/2 hours after we accomplish our first objectives. That's where Darkstorm came up with the numbers idea. However, some of us want you to put your numbers on the front of your jerseys and some of us want them on your backs.

The front of the jersey would make the numerical elimination a bit of a challenge because as soon as you see us Texans, you'll be turning and running, thereby hiding your numbers, making it more difficult to send you to the hospital "by the numbers". We'd have to remember which number fled in which direction.

The back of the jersey people think it would be more sporting for us to sneak around behind you in order to numerically eliminate y'all. The front of the jersey people dismiss this as too easy. I'm old, and slow, and can't see very well, so I think on the back would be best (difficult for me to remember which number flew in which direction), but.....

We are about evenly divided on which location would be best, so we have decided to let y'all decide.

Which is it? Front or Back? :D

manike
08-21-2002, 03:55 PM
Numbers won't work... since after 10 you guys would run out of fingers to be able to count with...

Actually since you are from Texas you might be able to count to 12... I've heard there is some dodgy inbreeding over there... ;) :D

And maybe 12 will be enough of a count since you won't shoot out anymore of us than that :)

manike

Duke Henry
08-21-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by manike

To do that you'd have to be able to shoot us out...

And that's going to be very hard to do from the dead box...

You won't get to see the numbers, until you walk passed us dead, so what's the point?

We will be wearing AO, just to rub it in as we go by.

You will be wearing paint. Ours :D

manike

Oh my, that is CLASSIC.

FooTemps
08-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Hmm... Maybe tom should develop a mass reflashing system so he can flash anyone's emag board on the borg team to full auto... now that would be evil...

vf-xx
08-21-2002, 04:49 PM
Hey now manike some of us Texans aren't as stupid as others. It's just that the militant groups think that they're trekkies.

The REAL Texans know that TK's team is the place to lay some serious paint on trekkie wannabes.

Now if I could just make it up there and show em how its done. *stupid back*grumble*

EnderWigginPballin
08-21-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Hmm... Maybe tom should develop a mass reflashing system so he can flash anyone's emag board on the borg team to full auto... now that would be evil...

lol..... just think of the paint.......

actually.... thinking of the Tippmann world Challenge...

can anyone say Automag World Challenge?? I think we'd be down on numbers though

FutureMagOwner
08-21-2002, 05:31 PM
i had a cool idea. the borg should have to be hit by 3 different colors b4 being out. why? because the borg adapt to the different phaser thingies so should they adapt to the various paint colors?

Mike Smith
08-21-2002, 05:57 PM
12 sounds like a good number, manike......

There'll be about 30 Texans and eliminating 12 borg a piece would be normal for us, so will there be more than 360 attacking us? If so, we'll just treat y'all like Klingons....:D

FooTemps
08-21-2002, 06:01 PM
but WE have more firepower!!! We also got the pballin skillz! lol

Darkstorm
08-21-2002, 06:45 PM
TIMEOUT.....FOOTEMPS <smack> This is about <smacktalk> not some weird start trek thing....Shatner is on our team (oops, did I say that out loud?)

Darkstorm
"I am telling you the hairpiece is going to be worth prop points."

Jonno06
08-21-2002, 07:34 PM
lol...i vote Manike AO's official smack talker...

FutureMagOwner
08-21-2002, 08:22 PM
lol tom should steal a hell hound :)

booyah
08-21-2002, 08:36 PM
I mean we've got butterfingers... the hell hound maxes at what? 60bps???? can we say same as ONLY TWO EMAGNUMS......

imagine if you get 3-4 of em in a pack.. who needs bunkers any more, you literally could hide behind the wall of paint

-Booyah

Riotz
08-22-2002, 03:21 AM
How are you gonna shoot us out when you have a face full of paint? :rolleyes:

We use paintball markers here, not tasers or whatever you trekkies pretend to use while dressed in your PJ's with matching pocket protector, while sitting home alone in your room eyeing your pet goldfish pretending he or she is a klingon. :p

manike
08-22-2002, 03:24 AM
Darkstorm, you are going to need to practice.... saying "beam me up"

Since when we come after you, I'll bet you chicken out of there pretty quick.

:D

manike

Pand0ra
08-22-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by manike

Will we have enough space on the sides of our hoppers? Best buy a vl3000... and maybe make some for the tanks... and tourbus while at it ;)

manike

ROFLMAO that's a good one :) . Keep a few stickers for me, for the next year ;) .

@++

Darkstorm
08-22-2002, 08:14 AM
Actually, I am not the chicken. But you really should meet him some day....he may even play with a mag.
:D

manike
08-22-2002, 08:17 AM
That's not a chicken it's a tribble! :D

It's one of our secret weapons to use against the federation... remember what happened last time with the tribbles ;)

manike

Dayspring
08-22-2002, 08:51 AM
I really wish I was going with you guys. I would love to help you smack down Cpt. Kirk... And even more than that, I'd love to find Darkstorm on the field. Granted, all he would feel is my paint on his back. :D

Oh well, there will be other "once in a lifetime" paintball games. :(

Pand0ra
08-23-2002, 06:56 AM
I hope the Brogs will never assimil (sp?) a white rabit... :rolleyes: .

Rahhh I'm stuck here in Belgium :mad: :mad: :mad: .

@++