PDA

View Full Version : minimag upgrade help

tarrasque
08-21-2002, 03:15 PM
hello i need some help spending some money...LOL...actually i need some help guiding my money to buy upgrades for my mag...

okay i have a minimag with the following
*intellifeed
*smartparts all american 14 in.
*12v revy
*expansion chamber
*remote
*8 hole supercharger upgrade

i do want to get nitro but i dont know which tank to get my field i go to does not fill nitro so i need enough air to get through a whole day of play. also i dont want to get one that is strictly an on gun tank i like to use remote. also i dont have googobs of money to spendenough for a cheap tank im thinking pmi or crossfire.

also i may have enough for other upgrades how is the level ten should i get it?????

how about barrels i like my aa but it is really old and separates if it is too hot out (held together with glue really old AA) and if i want to i may have enough for a freak or a few barrels please help me get the most for my money

thanks

HoppysMag
08-21-2002, 03:17 PM
drop the 8 hole mod if you have stock parts...if you wantremote ether get a gas through stock or a folding stock and put a Quick Disconect on the exspansion chamber...

TheTramp
08-21-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by tarrasque

also i may have enough for other upgrades how is the level ten should i get it?????

how about barrels i like my aa but it is really old and separates if it is too hot out (held together with glue really old AA) and if i want to i may have enough for a freak or a few barrels please help me get the most for my money

thanks

If you are chopping any paint then the L10 is well worth it.

If I were you I'd get a CP barrel in medium. They are only around $35 and will work in most situations. This will get you though and you can use any more money you have on the HPA tank.

boomerfoxtrot
08-21-2002, 04:58 PM
I also have a minimag.. I love it!-)

is your body in good shape? is it a powerfeed, planing on putting warpfeed on? if so.. check the way the gun feeds, maybe you need to buy a new body.. I did =]

next LV-10 !! it's the talk of the town... never have to clean your gun from a chop again!!!!!!

shooting fast enough? Get an RT valve... I love it... I can rock and rain hell...

SHORTER barrel... 14" is too long for a mini.. did you look at the name.. "mini" ... get a 8"-12" ... I have a 12" all american, and I'm getting a 8.5" here shortly...

Z-Grip!!-) You already have intel.. maybe try a Z-Grip...

nirto... flatline is good... cost $$ ... but for a good price, light weight, and STRONG, I would go with a Nirto Duck Tuff Skin.. 4,500PSI/68CI ... then the drop foward, new micro lines....

there... there is a nice way to spend $1,000 :D

tarrasque
08-22-2002, 03:19 PM
ok thanks for the advise

i would like more info on the pmi or crossfire tanks

and the freak