PDA

View Full Version : Automag or Minimag???

FriendlyFire
08-21-2002, 10:35 PM
Like the title says, automag or minimag? I know they're basically the same marker but which is the best bang for the buck? If I go with the automag I will be adding pretty much the exact same things as the mini already comes with, plus some things that i'll be getting with whichever one I get. I hope this makes sense. :confused: :confused:

BajaBoy
08-21-2002, 11:03 PM
w-e is cheaper.. heh its up to u.. u like the mini mag look or classic?

puckmaster
08-21-2002, 11:38 PM
I'll like the classic Automags, just because the body is SO small.

WicKeD_WaYz
08-22-2002, 02:31 AM
start off with a classic if you like the body look better and just upgrade it how you like

Bulldog
08-22-2002, 11:42 AM
The classic is lighter, less material to the body. That made the decision for me.

PyRo
08-22-2002, 01:21 PM
First Faq
http://www.automags.org/resource/tech/magfaqs.shtml

rjvemt1
08-27-2002, 11:56 PM
allright, here are the two differences;

[list=1]
8' barrell, kinda handy for hyperball, as opposed to the 'pick your own' of the classic.

3 star valve warranty(or is it 4), as opposed to the 1 star valve warranty of the 'classic'.
[/list=1]

personnely, i would go with the mini because of rumors of it being discontinued. that would make it a collector. however, the classic is cheaper in price. in the end, its up to your own prefference though!

dont take this the wrong way but, incase you dont know, the star warranty system means that for every laser-engraved 'star' on the valve you get a free factory repair!

puckmaster
08-28-2002, 12:14 AM
personnely, i would go with the mini because of rumors of it being discontinued. that would make it a collector. however, the classic is cheaper in price. in the end, its up to your own prefference though!

There was a thread that Tom said that they posponed production because of high demand or something like that.

drx975
08-28-2002, 10:35 PM
Yeah, Minimags are still being made. I really wished they werent, that would make owning my minimag even cooler. :D