PDA

View Full Version : Cocker Parts

Tron
08-22-2002, 01:58 AM
I can get this stuff for $125 possibly lower. I was recommened the Micro rock but I am not sure how good the rest of the stuff is. Any opinions?

Micro Rock with knob-Chrome
Quick Ram
Quick switch 3-way

-Tron

TheTramp
08-22-2002, 09:55 AM
New or used?

JEDI
08-22-2002, 10:30 AM
Those 3 front parts are all palmer. No one will really dispute the fact that those are the best you can get for each part. I mean there are equal, but those are top notch parts, and that is a good price. I think the complete front palmer front block from palmer is like $160+. Check his site - www.palmer-pursuit.com

Tron
08-22-2002, 02:52 PM
New and I can get them new for $129 from the net. I will see what we can work out.

-Tron

Muzikman
08-22-2002, 03:00 PM
You would be happy with them...I mean after all they are STB parts. :) I assume that for that price they are black? Which is not bad, but if those are nickel parts for that price, please let me know where so I can buy them:)

mykroft
08-22-2002, 03:04 PM
The reg is excellent, the ram is good, the 3-way is average. For that price, you are getting a good deal on good parts.

Spaceman613
08-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Reg and ram are both excellent. The quickswitch is also great, but can be hard to set up at low LPR pressures. I would definitely buy them at that price.

Polishpickles451
08-24-2002, 02:10 PM
what 3 way would u guys recommend?
I'm definatly getting the quick ram and micro rock, but i'm still unsure about the three way.
I was considering the bomb 3 way and the quickswitch but i'm still not sure...

Tron
08-24-2002, 02:12 PM
Bomb or Dye.

-Tron

spliff
08-24-2002, 02:21 PM
Dye 3ways are excelent. I have one on my autococker, and I just put one on my teammate's autococker last night. If you want the absolute best 3way, i would look into the Belsales Hollow Point 3way. They are buttery smooth and very short.

TRIAD
08-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Be prepared to throw down some mega-cash for Belsales stuff. You get what you pay for, and in this case, that's a lot.

mike e
08-24-2002, 08:46 PM
ok on pnuematics
for the person who said get belsales- belsales is good, so good in fact WGP contracted them to make the stock pnuematics. so WGP pnues are belsales pnues. which are very good. i personally use all shocktech. i met glenn in person once and didnt like him.....so i wont buy his stuff. however-his reg ram and 3 way are all high quality and well warenteed. what i dont recomend- the new adjustable 3 ways. tried to install 2 of them and had massive amounts of trouble. wait a while longer for them to work the kinks out. DYE PMP....no experience with them so i cant comment. i myself built a sleeper with all stock pneus and a AKALMP tornado kit on the stock pnue reg and it worked flawlessly. Pnuematics really shouldnt be your first upgrade on a cocker.....they all perform very similar to be honest. IMHO the best thing to do is get a new valve and get the gun resprung by someone competent. this really lowers the cocking pressure, but balencing your 3 way to ram i hear does as well though i am not familiar with this method. IMHO the upgrade path for a new 02 cocker should be-barrel then NOTHING FOR A LONG TIME see what you need to help your style. hell even the stock barrels arent that bad. i am a strong supporter of taking guns out of the box and playing and i think WGP WDP and AGD are the best compainies for this

Wheelman
08-25-2002, 07:20 PM
If the stock 4 way is still working for ya don't change it (just my opinion, do what ya want)