PDA

View Full Version : sig. question

oslorat
08-22-2002, 03:11 AM
how do i put a pic or pics for my sig. right now i can only get text. tanx, levi

shartley
08-22-2002, 06:49 AM
You use one of these ---> http://www.automags.org/forums/images/top_search.gif

spazzed
08-22-2002, 10:27 AM
ROTFLMAO!! Good one sam!!

oslorat
08-22-2002, 10:33 AM
shartly...*EDIT* There is no cursing on this forum, new guy. Please remember the rules. Army

synreal
08-22-2002, 10:35 AM
uhuh.....

wyn1370
08-22-2002, 10:36 AM
and to that we say

HoppysMag
08-22-2002, 10:38 AM
shut up... shartley is AO's most prominent member. he tells everyone to do a search. and for your info if anything of the such did happen to shartley all of AO would be up in arms... and to put a pic you need to get it hosted then in your sig you put [ IMG]THE WEB ADDRESS FOR THE PIC HERE[/IMG ] and that should work but make sure your pics not too large

oslorat
08-22-2002, 10:42 AM
thnak you! finnally someone helpful that isnt an *EDIT* Review above post. Army

rhetor22
08-22-2002, 11:09 AM
wow oslorat, you are one giant *EDIT* Not needed. Army!

its in the rules, TRY A SEARCH FIRST!

i'm sure there's been plenty of posts about how to post sig pics.

and don't go calling shartley names. many of us are very defensive of our fellow ao members, so don't go insulting people.

i expect shartley to be giving you a thorow intellectual *** whooping when he reads the post.

you my friend, are a jackass.

cphilip
08-22-2002, 11:10 AM
Ok! oslorat you just earned a three day vacation. You been warned already. Banning you for it now.

And you have mail!

beam
08-22-2002, 11:30 AM
Yeah shartley watch out....he's l33t. Gonna hack your pc, but can't put a pic in his sig! hahahahahaha

obsolete898
08-22-2002, 11:45 AM
Before you learn to put a pic in your sig, LEARN TO SPELL!

I suck at spelling and he makes me look Webster himself.

P.S. What is l33t.

shartley
08-22-2002, 12:36 PM
I don't know what to say..... :rolleyes:

(He sure showed me, but good… ;))

But at least now he has more time to work on his trigger.

(Note: Thanks guys…. You made me smile.)

wyn1370
08-22-2002, 12:39 PM
I'm thinking we need to sing the song

nah nah nah nah
nah nah nah nah
hey hey hey
goodbye

he just tried re-registering as oslorat1

HoppysMag
08-22-2002, 12:40 PM
hey shartley dont go thinking we like you or anythin ;) just with out you BillMI would take your "Wet Towel" possition and well we just cant let that happen...:D im kiddin your an ok guy shartley

shartley
08-22-2002, 12:44 PM
Someone PLEASE show this kid the rules page. Also, I am sure the E-Mail that Phil sent told him NOT to create another account or to try to circumvent the BAN.

As for those that wanted me to *have at him*, I will not. Sorry. Some people are just TOO easy, and he is already doing a fine job without my help. I am sure you understand….

cphilip
08-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by shartley
, I am sure the E-Mail that Phil sent told him NOT to create another account or to try to circumvent the BAN.

It sure did! :D

puckmaster
08-22-2002, 08:01 PM
Someone PLEASE show this kid the rules page.
Here ya go. I think he deserves a new title- AO's most unpopular member."

Hello - and welcome to Automags.org - THE place to be for information on Airgun Designs producs - and a great place to hang out and talk about paintball.

We want you to enjoy our community and interact with our moderators and members with our online forum. However, there are some rules as we strive to keep the Forum "family" orientated, and maintain a "PG-13" level of discussion. There are also some rules that are just general "netiquette".

• No cussing
• No racial, religious, or sexually inflammatory language
• Avoid topics containing religious, racial, or political discussion (they are the top three flame starting toipcs)
• No "hitting" on other members of the channel - they are here for paintball, not for a date
• Do not type in all caps - it means you are shouting
• Do not use excessive colors, bold letters, or ASCII characters
• Do not try to circumvent the cuss filters by using spaces or other characters
• Do not spam or flood the channel with repeated statements or questions
• Do not ask to be a moderator
• Do not exhibit disruptive behavior
• Post topics under their respective forum. For example, a tech question goes in the Tech Forum
• Do not post the same topic in multiple forms
• Off topic posts are allowed, but they must be reasonable and civil, and in the "Friendly Corner"
• Do not threaten or "flame" members of the board

Mild offences will probably be edited, locked, or deleted by the moderators. If a topic is locked, we will give you a quick explanation as to why. For more severe offences we will delete the post give you a warning - maybe two. After that you will be banned.

These rules may change at any point and changes will be posted on the forum.