PDA

View Full Version : class

land hurricane
08-22-2002, 10:37 AM
hey everyone im in typing class. finished the lesson in like 5 minutes....and im bored...sorry for wasting your time.

HoppysMag
08-22-2002, 10:40 AM
no waste im not doing anything........... cause its still summer for like 1 more week!!!

FrAuStY
08-22-2002, 11:39 AM
Ahhh...I remember the days of the ole computer-geared elective classes in highschool. We would play multi-player hexen and descent on the lan behind the teachers back. There was once when we got caught, towards the end of the year, and we faced criminal charges for defacing school property and some type of electronic offense charges. Me and my friend had to tell the principal how many times we played the games and such..all a mess but it was definatly worth every minute of it. All we wound up doing was removing it and cleaning up all the directories.. lol ahhh the days, where do they go?

land hurricane
08-22-2002, 02:22 PM
yeah now they got all the folders with passwords. heh heh in middle school the password was "teacher"...

puckmaster
08-22-2002, 07:54 PM
I miss those good o'le days of computer class. We played Midtown Madness behind our teachers back. sometimes, he played with us! oh, the good o'le days!

HoppysMag
08-22-2002, 07:57 PM
lol in like 6th grade me and a kid were showing our teacher how to play doom:D we were having so much fun the cooking class next door called the office

SlipknotX556
08-22-2002, 08:12 PM
lol, typing programs, those things are so weak, I hate them, Im supposed to do this program for 3 weeks and Im finished with it in 2 days, now I have 2 weeks 5 days to do nothing in computer class. :) :)

puckmaster
08-22-2002, 08:35 PM
lol, typing programs, those things are so weak, I hate them, Im supposed to do this program for 3 weeks and Im finished with it in 2 days, now I have 2 weeks 5 days to do nothing in computer class.
In the class i was in, if we were done with the typing program, we had to re-do it and get 10 words a second faster.

08-22-2002, 10:47 PM
Typing programs are boring. If I finish it i just push buttons. This one program we had in my class just counted it as a word if the letter or number was there.

I.E.

Frog= sfg7

I was busted when i got like 152 Wpm:eek:

FrAuStY
08-23-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by 845
Typing programs are boring. If I finish it i just push buttons. This one program we had in my class just counted it as a word if the letter or number was there.

I.E.

Frog= sfg7

I was busted when i got like 152 Wpm:eek:

My computer class didn't have anything to do with typing. It was a business publication/desktop publishing class. We had to use Excel, Word, and Powerpoint to make business presentations and advertisements. It was kool because at that time we had the fastest computers available I think they were p120's lol! With a whopping 32mb RAM! I look back now.. and kinda wish I was still there.

From day one me and the teacher were flirting back and forth. I shut her down on the first question she asked that year. It was directed at me and it was about "My knowledge of win 95" lol.. My answer, "What do YOU want to know about it?" She though I was being a smart-@#$, so she asked me a horde of questions.. and to her amazement I answered every one of them. I then asked her a question about win98..lol "Where is the hidden windows95 Options utility in the control panel" She didn't know there's no such thing.. she started rambling on different answers.. and I tried my best not to die laughing... but it was too late. The joke was on her and she just gave me one of those evil "I Hate you but I think I could love you smiles" it was all down hill from there ;) Ahhhhh the days... Eat em up kids... school is much more fun than work!