PDA

View Full Version : Freak barrel questions

tarrasque
08-22-2002, 03:24 PM
hello im interested in buying a freak please tell me all you know about freaks...i have a minimag and want to know what size barrel to get...also my friend says that freaks are not good for mags is there truth in his words please help me out!!!

Thanks

50 cal
08-22-2002, 03:52 PM
I have the freak for my Emag. It's a pretty decent system. I use my carbon fiber barrel more. It seems to shoot All Star better than the fit from the Freak.

If your field carries a lot of different paints, get the Freak. Me personally, I like my carbon fiber more.

sk8dood
08-22-2002, 04:25 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=413662

misfit
08-22-2002, 04:38 PM
i also have one for my emag, and i love it, i have a 10 inch which i usually always use, and a 16 for intimindation factor. i like being able to switch inserts because the paint i use usually changes alot (fpo) and i was suprised to see that the last 4 or 5 cases have been verry small size. the blaze and pmi some times fell throught the 679 insert.

Mild 7
08-23-2002, 03:46 AM
LOL,I love that sig of yours, Sk8dood!

I'm really happy with my Freak system. Forget what others say about the inserts are fragile and all that. Unless you want to intentionally tested out the durability by stepping on it or sit on it, I don't think inserts can be damaged in anyway.

Peformance wise, works great! It's damn accurate and it I use the same kit for my cocker as well. I think it looks great too.

If you play often and shoots different kinds of paint, Freak is worth the money.