PDA

View Full Version : Right When You Thought You Knew The Dumbest Person!

confedman75
08-22-2002, 07:06 PM
this guy named tony buhl is full of it! first off i was talking with my friend behind him and my freind said that this guy had a full auto gun on his feild and it was useing clips. tony turns around and says paintball guns cant take clips. then i asked my freind if it looked like a tippmann it was probably the smg-60. tony turns around again and says tippmann never made a smg-60 they have only made a a-5 the two 98's pro/carbine, sl-682 and 1. then we went to class and i asked him his setup he has a regulator and a flatline?!?! oh yeah i forgot to mention something he shoots c02! he doesnt have a remote so he shoots liquid. then i was talking to my other friend in that class about autocockers and automags and he said that the autocker is the upgrade to the automag the the level 7 is the autococker upgrade. i just wanted to hit a guy that could be soo dumb!!!! but im a sqruany guy so i cant hit any one.

Load SM5
08-22-2002, 07:13 PM
That really hurt my brain to try and read...Caps and punctuation are a good thing.

Sounds like you got an uninformed idiot there.....

CenterFire
08-22-2002, 07:15 PM
Lol, sounds like one of those guys who is annoying at the time... but then you realize later that when he's not around your paintball conversations will be a little less interesting and or funny. Enjoy laughing at him in your mind for now. Try humoring him by playing along with what he says and see what other funny stuff you can get out of him :p

confedman75
08-22-2002, 07:18 PM
lol ok ill ask him if the thunderpig if better than the bigshot! hehehe i can already hear his answer.

BajaBoy
08-22-2002, 07:19 PM
i 2nd load, lol

Jonno06
08-22-2002, 07:32 PM
lol,yea,he MIGHT be close to the stupidest person,but ive seen stupider...

Emagster
08-22-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Sounds like you got an uninformed idiot there.....

thats what i was gunna say.

I dont mind ppl that aren;t informed, but when they talk about stuff they have no idea what it is...thats just annying

Vegeta
08-22-2002, 07:38 PM
Just because he shoots co2 with out a remote doesn't mean he is shooting liquid. There are other ways to keep liquid co2 out of the line and valve, like vertical bottle setups, stabilizers or requlators, or even an angeled ASA to keep liquid in the bottom of the tank and not near the gasline.

Looks like he is not the only misinformed one.

oh and let me introduce you to my friends....

brodude2002
08-22-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06
lol,yea,he MIGHT be close to the stupidest person,but ive seen stupider...

do tell us abouthte stupidest person Jonno, do tell.

-werd
brodude2002

Jezus
08-22-2002, 07:42 PM
The AT85 series use clips to feed paintballs... just a little info..

AngelBoy
08-22-2002, 07:50 PM
Its ok, one of my friends claims that his TKO mag is worth 500$, and that it is sooo much better than any Angel. He also thinks he has the best mag setup ever put together, and that you can anodize a mag.

phish
08-22-2002, 08:05 PM
Vegeta, that was one of the funniest pictures ever.

CRog075
08-22-2002, 08:13 PM
I couldnt understand what he said, let me rephrase what he said:

"This guy named Tony Buhl is full of it! First off, I was talking with my friend behind him , and my freind said that this guy had a full auto gun on his field and it was useing clips. Tony turns around and says paintball guns cant take clips. Then I asked my freind if it looked like a tippmann , it was probably the smg-60. Tony turns around again and says tippmann never made a smg-60 , they have only made an a-5 the two 98's pro/carbine, sl-682 and 1. Then we went to class , and I asked him about his setup , he has a regulator and a flatline?!?! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something he shoots off c02! He doesnt have a remote , so he shoots liquid. Then I was talking to my other friend in that class about autocockers and automags and he said that the autocker is the upgrade to the automag and that the level 7 is the autococker upgrade. I just wanted to hit a guy that could be soo dumb!!!! but im a sqruany guy so i cant hit any one. "

God someone is more dumb than the kid in his class.

confedman75
08-22-2002, 09:44 PM
<HTML><HR>
<Div align="center"><font color="blue"> did you wright the same thing? it doesnt look any differant
<HR>
</HTML>

CRog075
08-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by confedman75
<HTML><HR>
<Div align="center"><font color="blue"> did you wright the same thing? it doesnt look any differant
<HR>
</HTML>

You didnt know how to use proper English. You didn't use proper punctuation and capitalization. It was hard to read.

pito189
08-22-2002, 11:23 PM

did you wright the same thing? it doesnt look any differant

No he didn't write(not wright) the same thing. He used things called periods and commas. They are hard to get a hang of at first, but once you do it's pretty cool.:D

Oh ya and this is DIFFERENT, no differant.

EDIT: I do agree with you though. I don't really care for people that have no idea what they are talking about. It annoys me.:)

Seancallahan
08-23-2002, 12:03 AM
Sounds like someone was on something, what i do not know =)

http://www.bamaland.com/paintball/call.gif

Emagster
08-24-2002, 04:49 PM
then i asked my freind if it looked like a tippmann it was probably the smg-60. tony turns around again and says tippmann never made a smg-60 they have only made a a-5 the two 98's pro/carbine, sl-682 and 1.

well he also forgot the old school Pro/Am. man those things were back in the day

TylerDurden
08-24-2002, 06:50 PM
Didn't Tippmann make a Tippmann "FA" also?

ogre55
08-26-2002, 12:34 PM
Hey does anyone even remember the Tippmann 68 Special??? You know. The first financially successful semi.

Ogre

wyn1370
08-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by ogre55
Hey does anyone even remember the Tippmann 68 Special??? You know. The first financially successful semi.

Ogre
my local store still uses one in it's logo.

http://exoticsportz.com/images/es-logo.gif
can't say that I've ever seen one in person. When I started playing they where selling the pro/am. Which was followed by the pro/lite (cause it was sooo much lighter :D ).

johnny dee
08-26-2002, 03:37 PM
haha, thats all, oh yeah i think mags are better than angles, personally thats only an opinion, maybe not fact so dont rag on me, everyone is intitled to an opinion

confedman75
10-11-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by CRog075
I couldnt understand what he said, let me rephrase what he said:

" Tony turns around again and says tippmann never made a smg-60 , they have only made an a-5 the two 98's pro/carbine, sl-682 and 1.

and I asked him about his setup , he has a regulator and a flatline?!?! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something he shoots off c02! He doesnt have a remote , so he shoots liquid. "

notice it was tony who said what tippmann made.

Also i though all regulators(besides the stabalizer)will eventually flood from tilting your gun foreword, and I thought remotes act like expansion chambers.

CRog075
10-11-2002, 08:57 PM
Why did you bump this up? Its older than my gma

confedman75
10-11-2002, 09:16 PM
i was just doing searches for differant things and found this. i didnt even notice that i started it until i read the thread after i posted