PDA

View Full Version : First upgrade I should get for my mag...

Deftonius
08-22-2002, 08:53 PM
Well, what do you guys think? I want to pimp out my mag but I don't know what to get first. Money IS an issue as I have no job, and it will take me a while to save up. So...Intelliframe, LVL10, warp feed or retro valve...

Remington
08-22-2002, 09:01 PM
Well because money IS an issue I'd have to say either an Intelliframe or a Lv. 10 Kit because they both cost about the same amount. I don't know what you were thinkin when you listed Warp Feed and ReTro Valve, from what it sounds those are WAY out of your budget range. Get a splash kit too, those are always cool, not too expensive either.

Deftonius
08-22-2002, 09:09 PM
Eventually I'm getting every single upgrade on that list. Only time will tell. I just want to know what to get first. Save me the trouble of thinking.

Z-man
08-22-2002, 10:44 PM
lvl 10 no questions.

Running on my classic RT I rip out 20bps and I have it on tape. I spent a whole weekend doing that at my local paintball field, shot 8,000 rounds and broke 4 balls. Oh yes I am happy. Now because you are running the AutoMag not the RT it won't full auto but it will reduce your paint breakage to a minimal and in my opinion is woth every cent.

Next I would got for the Retro valve but hey I am bias...