PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, n0ob here...

EastAl
08-22-2002, 11:40 PM
just wanted to say hi. i haven't played in a couple years, but i'm thinkin of gettin back into it.
i used to play at SC, Jungle, Tombstone, and Pendleton on a regular basis. used to ref at SC, and Tombstone. and i used to play tournies, when my local series was still called GWS.

i don't think any of you guys have ever heard of Team America?

anybody from Houston here?

glad to be here.

Al

Clare
08-22-2002, 11:50 PM
Hi EastAl!

I'm from Austin, do you ever come down to play at petty's?

Dayspring
08-23-2002, 12:06 AM
AWESOME SIG PIC!!! Way to get into the spirit Capo :D

Army
08-23-2002, 12:49 AM
EastAl, Welcome to AO!

You'll find some changes in the game and gear, but it's still all good!

Great Western Series huh? That sorta dates you!

There are quite a few Texans here. CaPoEiRa is our Official Spokesmodel for AGD and AO, and she's a most formidible opponant on the field, as many former studs can tell you!

Have fun here, and don't worry about being a noob again, we never take it personal:)

EastAl
08-23-2002, 01:44 AM
thanx for the welcomes guys(and girl;) ).

Army, yeah it's been a while. i don't think i've even ran paint through a gun in almost 3 years! i had gotten in to fixing up my car, and showing it. but, i sat down and figured out how much i will spend, just to get my car ready for next show season, and it's waayyy too much! then i'de have to change everything again next year, just to stay competetive on the show circuit.
i think i'll go back to my first true love! i'll work on getting back into playing, then see about getting back into tourny play.

Capoiera, no. sadly i've lived in Texas for just over a yera, and i've only been to one field. Brazo's here in Houston.

once i get back into it, i'll either join a team, or just start another from scratch. then start hitting all the local tournies.

dmonahan
08-23-2002, 12:28 PM
What team did you play with when you played the great western. I use to play for Nine inch barrels (NIB). Still playing Pan Am with This Side Up.

I did the same thing,Took a few years off but man I'm gald I started playing again. Didn't realize how much I missed it.

Always glad to see a old school player return. Welcome back

EastAl
08-23-2002, 04:12 PM
dmon, i remember NIB. i used to play for Team America. we were the Patriots. i also played with WolfPack, and VooDoo(Death Squad) before i finally stopped playing.

we were the psycho's that wore the stars & stripes head bands. we alsways had the huge banner that had an outline of the US on it.

if you remember us, i was the one that always ran my mouth off, during a game, to mess the other guys up.
man those were good times!

shartley
08-23-2002, 04:14 PM
Oops, was busy out building our private paintball field (pretty much all cleared now, only minor stuff left.. putting up the bunkers, obstacles, and walls tomorrow…. Tomorrow afternoon is its FIRST GAME!)…. WELCOME TO AO and back into the sport.

You have come to the right place.. stick around and enjoy the ride. :)

shockman
08-23-2002, 04:34 PM
Welcome EastAl, I too have decided to rejoin the sport. It is quite a bit to absorb at first but I am slowly catching on to what is good and what is even still around. Of course since I owned 2 Automag's in the past this was the first place I stopped. I also see no reason to venture anywhere else.

Welcome Back.

wes
08-23-2002, 06:05 PM
yay wes is from houston yayayay

welcome to AO!

(ps tanks ownz pettys:D :D :p ;) )

Havoc_online
08-23-2002, 06:12 PM
(ps tanks ownz pettys ) HA! we'll see about that one....:)

wes
08-23-2002, 06:17 PM
omgomgomg is that a threat