PDA

View Full Version : What do you call each other when you guys meet at events?

Jack & Coke
08-23-2002, 02:29 PM
When you guys get together, do you address each other by real names, or your AO screen names?

Just bored and curious... :cool:

personman
08-23-2002, 02:53 PM
I dont know, only been to one meet but personally I would like to be called by my SN...
I swear there are like 20 Adams on AO.
Only one personman :D
Oh yeah, at that one meet, we diddnt really talk to eachother. lol

TheTramp
08-23-2002, 03:38 PM
Well, the guys on AO Nightmare call each other by our real names but we have our screen names on our jerseys. I think I've called the other AO guy's I've met by their real names.

Unless your screen name is your normal nickname then you'd probably want your real name used.

shartley
08-23-2002, 04:02 PM
LOL Almost everyone calls me shartley. Even Tom called me shartley the first time we talked. That soon changes though when they realize the *S* is for Sam and the *Hartley* is my last name. :D

But I don’t mind either way.

Jack & Coke
08-23-2002, 04:21 PM
Do you guys say, "Cap", "Capo" or "Clare"?

InfinatyBPS
08-23-2002, 04:31 PM
Well I met my team online and we mostly use our real names but sometimes I get balled "Blood" which is short for my other SN which is BloodinatorX. But most of the time they call me Lee... which is short for Lidio. So ya :) They can never say my real name right. And sometimes when I meet people from online they call me Infinity or InfinityBPS...

FooTemps
08-23-2002, 06:07 PM
Hmmm... Gosh I'd hate to be called "Foo" and "FooTemps" all day long... lol

Clare
08-23-2002, 06:12 PM

When I meet AO'ers for the first time they either call me Cap or Capo, I guess I'm used to it now :p

Rocp15126
08-23-2002, 07:34 PM
Well, in my case most people don't remember my AO name (RocP15126). It's easier to remember my real name Rocco. (I met Hardrock68 at the IAO - another AO Rocco!)

Capoeira - I found out at the IAO, that most people seem to use a shortened name for you because they don't know how to say "Capoeira". Then again most people probably haven't been exposed to the pronunciation of the word or the art.

SyntaxError
08-23-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by personman

HEY! I'm adam too! (no seriously i am)

and the one time somebody did call me by my AO/PBN/PBC/PBR name I had no idea who he was talking to until he tapped me on the shoulder:D

Jack & Coke
08-23-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by SyntaxError
...I had no idea who he was talking to until he tapped me on the shoulder:D

I see what you mean... I suppose it would get confusing for me at a bar.:p

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-23-2002, 09:26 PM
I would rather be called by my AO SN, CoFFeY (not the nitro part) , well cause its my last name :p

My real name is Jordan
Friends call me :
Jordan
J (jay)
and Coffey

SlipknotX556
08-23-2002, 09:43 PM
Well when I go to the field my friends call me slippy :eek:. I dont know why, but I have gotten used to it.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-23-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Well when I go to the field my friends call me slippy :eek:. I dont know why, but I have gotten used to it.

"Slip"knot maybe?

SlipknotX556
08-23-2002, 09:51 PM
Possibly I dont know, but I think its cool.

InfinatyBPS
08-23-2002, 11:00 PM
Oh, ya last time I went to the feild I had a couple people call me Red, hmmm I wonder why... Mabe its the red jersey, red mask, and red pods... mabe...:D

BajaBoy
08-23-2002, 11:25 PM
never at any ao stuff.. but people usaly call me Jeff bc they dont know how to say "baja" its with an h.. (baha) i dunno lol.. i think my freshmen year of spanich i said baJA insted of baha.. and the stupid teacher flipped lol.. i failed the class and retaking it this year. Kinda pissed bc ive never failed untill then

DiRTyBuNNy
08-24-2002, 12:23 AM
Well..I've been called many things...DB...DiRTy....BuNNy....DiRTyBuNNy...or some of my close friends call me DaN......

oldsoldier
08-24-2002, 09:58 AM
The AO meet in NJ I was called by my screenname...have it on the back of my jersey. Usually I will introduce myself w/my real name though. Which is Bill.

Gotenks
08-24-2002, 11:57 AM
If I went to an AO event....

people who probably call me "Goat" instead of Gotenks.

or call me "Got Necks" or some weird crap.

ShooterJM
08-24-2002, 02:07 PM
Don't know, let you know in a few weeks after the colorado AO day. :D

Shooter is my normal nickname anyway though. I anticipate Shooter or Jeff.

gizmolax13
08-24-2002, 03:15 PM
gosh darn.....why can't we have a meet at hogan's alley in CT
i know there are quite a few guys in ct and ma around these boards...

i'd be fine w/ ppl calling me gizmo, randy (real name), two-five (lacrosse...got used to it....don't ask)

Jack & Coke
12-18-2003, 05:59 PM
thread resurection! :)

When you guys meet at AO events, do the people you get to know fit their "on-line" personalities?

Are they more polite, cool, and respectful?

...or are they just like how they are when they're behind the keyboard??

Who are some of your biggest surprizes as far as appearance and personalities go compared to how you know them here (online)?

Lone Wolf2
12-18-2003, 06:05 PM
at meets i get called LW2(lonewolf2) but normally just out wit the guys im called by my real name or wee-man,cause im short.

cphilip
12-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Always by screen names or we make a nick up for use if its one of them number things. But everyone is thier screen name. The whole event pretty much. We have no idea what thier real names are before or after the event. :D

TraXeR
12-18-2003, 06:10 PM
It's been forever since I last played, most people call me by my real name. The one's that are used to chatting with me on msn or on forums tend to call me TraXeR.

RRfireblade
12-18-2003, 06:16 PM
I ran into a bunch of people at World Cup and kinda felt silly asking "who are you" are you "(insert dumb SN) here".If your wrong you look pretty silly.I also feel silly using my own SN,most people don't even know what a Fireblade is.

I'd rather just go by Jay,which is why I put that on all my posts.('course Scareface would now work also :) )

Jay.

^^See^^;)

Jack & Coke
12-18-2003, 06:21 PM
cphilip, what about their personalities? Do they match the online personalities? I really have to make it out to a SoCal AO one of these days! People are going to call me Jack, and I'll probably have this dumb look on my face like "...who is that guy talking to?" :)

(btw, my real name is Jay too!)

Load SM5
12-18-2003, 06:37 PM
Most people are pretty true to themselves on AO so when you meet them it's not so shocking. What gets me is appearance. Kaiser Bob looks neither like he's German or a Bob. Personman is a fairly scrawny young guy and Potatoboy is an older giant of a dude.

By the way I get called Load all the time at events. No one except a couple of people seem to know my real name. Jon calls me at work..."Can I speak to Loa...Jeff?" i get strange looks.

bornl33t
12-18-2003, 06:44 PM
when me and the boys meet up we call eachother "son of"

Jacob son of craig, Tim son of Ted is looking for you.

you know all lord of the rings and stuff.

AutomagRT1483
12-18-2003, 06:54 PM
Everyone calls me RT for some reason or another:p ;)

BobTheCow
12-18-2003, 06:56 PM
Man, we REALLY need to get that VA-AO day worked out... I actually respond to "Bob" now, because it's my screen name for EVERYTHING, and I've had it FOREVER... haha some of my friends that I've known for a long time even call me Bob sometimes.

(The real me: my name is Ryan. And, sorry, I'm not actually a cow. :p )

**edit** There seem to be quite a few "Jeff"s, too (that's FalconGuy's name as well).

Thordic
12-18-2003, 06:58 PM
EVERYONE calls me Thordic at first, but then its Thor. I've gotten used to it.

There are a whole pile of Brian's on AO (Myself, Brian Terry, the123, Miscue, etc), so that doesn't really work.

The only two people who call me Brian are Clare and Nelson (ntn).

It really doesn't matter either way to me, I've gotten used to answering to both :)

It DOES get kinda funny when we are out at the bar, though, and start calling people by their screen names.

When I'm talking to people from AO, I use a mix. One or the other tends to stick for each person. For example, Potatoboy is Tato, and Muzikman is Muz, because I can't call them both Jason. But OldSoldier is Bill, and so is MagMan007, even though they both have the same name. THere is no consistency.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
12-18-2003, 07:02 PM
Coffey is my last name, so it doesn't really matter what people call me...I usually call people by their sn, inless I know them/their first name.

Jack & Coke
12-18-2003, 07:03 PM
Thordic,

Has anyone ever prefaced your AO screen name with "Do you really have a..." ?

BobTheCow
12-18-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke
Thordic,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :p :p :D

MantisMag
12-18-2003, 07:17 PM
i lurk at AO events. i slip in. say hello to clare. then fade into the background. mango introduces me to people but they have no idea who i am. the only other people i can think of who recognize me on sight are thordic and riotz. they're the first AOers i met, back before they started hosting AO days.

Creative Mayhem
12-18-2003, 07:32 PM
I will answer to anything... as long as you have beer :D

Loa..Jeff knows that! ;)

1stdeadeye
12-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Scott or Deadeye. Usually it's more like,"Hey you the little fat Italian who needs to shut the hell up!";)

Load SM5
12-18-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
I will answer to anything... as long as you have beer :D

Loa..Jeff knows that! ;)

Is that why you caved in so early at SC. Lightweight! I'm calling you out at Texball Creat....Jeremy!:D

cphilip
12-18-2003, 08:53 PM
Mostly we call Load "Sweetlips" :D

Sparq
12-18-2003, 08:55 PM
I've gotten used to people calling me Sparq, Sparky (Sparqy?), or "Smart Parts Guy" if they don't know me...it must be the jersey.

Load SM5
12-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Mostly we call Load "Sweetlips" :D

So true, "Sugarbuns":D

p8ntball1016
12-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

So true, "Sugarbuns":D im afraid to go to ao events now.

Thordic
12-18-2003, 09:35 PM
Thordic,

Only the gay guys with lisps, Jack. You've joined their ranks now, congrats :)

p8ntball1016
12-18-2003, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Mostly we call Load "Sweetlips" :D you frighten me. even without a mullet.

sps16
12-18-2003, 09:57 PM
our group goes mainly by first name and sometimes the ao name gets slipped in there

Timmee
12-18-2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by MantisMag
i lurk at AO events. i slip in. say hello to clare. then fade into the background. mango introduces me to people but they have no idea who i am. the only other people i can think of who recognize me on sight are thordic and riotz. they're the first AOers i met, back before they started hosting AO days.

I'm usually pretty quiet at AO days as well.

p8ntball1016
12-18-2003, 09:58 PM
ive never been to one. someone hold one in nj.

ntn4502
12-18-2003, 10:02 PM
I call everybody by there real names, and like the same in return. I just find it kinda dumb to call people by their sn's in public

ntn4502
12-18-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016

get real, theres been 3 huge ones there

p8ntball1016
12-18-2003, 10:08 PM
not since ive been a member. anyways if they hold shatnerball 3 at emr im going. plus super 7 in south jersey.

MantisMag
12-18-2003, 10:36 PM

HAHAHA! that's funny. NJ has one of the biggest AO days each summer. run a search.

1stdeadeye
12-18-2003, 10:46 PM

Pssst. They started in New Jersey. Just wait till this summer for NJ AO 4. Or make plans to attend Tex-Ball in February.

Warewolf50
12-18-2003, 10:59 PM
At AOSE people called me warewolf or the one I knew called me Ryan. It is so much easier to just call people by their AO names, you dont have to learn abunch of names again.

tony3
12-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Ummm, self explanatory for me:rolleyes: My team is all people from online and we don't call eachother by screen names, just because I can't pronounce half of them...

AutomagRT1483
12-19-2003, 12:48 AM
im afraid to go to ao events now.

You're missing all the fun.:p ;)

pito189
12-19-2003, 01:00 AM

At AO SE, when we were playing whatever I could yell at her to get her freaking attention. hehe :p

I would seriously call people whatever name came to mind first. Load or Jeff, Mango or JT, Day or Nick. I would always get a kick out of calling JT Mango. :D

Most everyone there called me Paul, I'm not really a pito kinda guy in person after you hear my voice I don't think personally. One friend from high school does call me pito though, I allow it because she is hot.

Miscue
12-19-2003, 02:53 AM
If I had known that my screen name would ever be used in real life... :p I think Adam Shannon had the right idea.

I try my best to use real names, the only time I don't is when I forget. Also, I'll use a screen name when others don't remember real names.

I'm not a big fan of being called "Miscue" really... something just seems odd about it that I don't get used to. But I suppose it's better than "Cheesehead" or "Barbara Streisand." I guess I'm getting used to it though.

TraXeR
12-19-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5

So true, "Sugarbuns":D

Oh god... I can't get far enough away... ahhhh :p

Albinonewt
12-19-2003, 07:11 AM

I say Idol

Albinonewt
12-19-2003, 07:16 AM
I prefer to use screen names, it keeps my mind on the fact that we're there for paintball and to hang with the online crew. Clare I just call Clare and Havok gets to be Curtis. I'm not sure how that happened.

The funny thing is everyone starts using their real names around me at night when I'm drunk (or the morning or afternoon when I'm drunk). And that always screws me up. In Houston people kept telling me that Rob needed me for something and I was wandering around looking for a stranger named Rob. I didn't find one.

Python14
12-19-2003, 07:29 AM
I haven't been to any of the meets, but the for the people I know or have met from the internet call me usually by "Python" for a while until they learn my real name....except for ChucktheMAGician, who called(s) me chase. Odd, since my name is Noah.:p

dansim
12-19-2003, 07:36 AM
for me its usually a mix, for about 5 hours no one knew oldsoldiers(bill) name at aone 1, and i was called dimsum by jon all weekend at aone2:rolleyes: ;)

1stdeadeye
12-19-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Miscue
I'm not a big fan of being called "Miscue" really... something just seems odd about it that I don't get used to. But I suppose it's better than "Cheesehead" or "Barbara Streisand." I guess I'm getting used to it though.

LOL!

But if you did not use Miscue, how could the President have bamed you for problems!;)

TheTramp
12-19-2003, 10:39 AM
I guess people tend to call me Tramp for a while until they remember my name (Chris).

There's a strange mix of people who seem to love to yell it out and others to seem a little embaressed to say it.

RamboPreacher
12-19-2003, 11:15 AM
I am usually refered to as RP, though sometimes the full RamboPreacher is used. Almost never do folks call me brent. People at church even call me RP or Rambo or RamboPreacher. At work, though - I am Mr. Hoefling. :)

pito189
12-19-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Albinonewt
I say Idol

Don't you say Flase Idol...:cool:

JEDI
12-19-2003, 02:38 PM

Haha, I never in my life called her Capo in person. I think its odd to walk up to someone and refer to them as a screen name. I mean after you've met them of course.

I played rugby in college and the easiest way to remember the new freshman teammates was to give them a nick-name that fit. For 4 years those names would stick with you. In bars, around girls... on campus. No offense, but I thinking calling someone "Dayspring" or "Blazing Ace" in person is g@y.

Thordic
12-19-2003, 03:05 PM
Your name is no longer Adam, you shall be called Jedi from this day forth.

JEDI
12-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Thordic
Your name is no longer Adam, you shall be called Jedi from this day forth.

Nice... now I'm g@y

Thordic
12-19-2003, 03:29 PM
You've always been gay, now everyone will know it, thats all.

edweird
12-19-2003, 03:54 PM
For me its alot like work... All i normally get to see is last names and rank so eventually though conversations you get to remember first names and/or something more conveinant/socially acceptable than PlaYa495.3...

I guess that is why my screenname is always been Edweird... its not a far leap of thought for ppl to assume that my name is Ed, yet it retains the chaos that is me.

so basicly as you get to know ppl from ao the RL names just seem to bleed though and stick. Other times you get stuck calling someone cleatus due to some insanly funny joke 3 meets ago that noone remembers.

JEDI
12-19-2003, 04:22 PM
Screen names to me, seem like a creative "place holder" like a number, or you social security number. They're used as recognition, but rarely spoken. If my teammates were from AO or any other forum, I'd feel weird yelling "L33t-Magger8754 grab me a beer!"

Personally I think there's a lot about on-line communication that I find g@y. If anyone ever said LOL to me in person, I'd lose all respect for them.

RamboPreacher
12-19-2003, 04:37 PM
OT: some of my online friends get together once in a while (team GAGG, of the CPPA) and we started this joke about being "powened" or "pownzered" - it's a hoot!

Jack & Coke
12-19-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Screen names to me, seem like a creative "place holder" like a number, or you social security number. They're used as recognition, but rarely spoken. If my teammates were from AO or any other forum, I'd feel weird yelling "L33t-Magger8754 grab me a beer!"

Personally I think there's a lot about on-line communication that I find g@y. If anyone ever said LOL to me in person, I'd lose all respect for them.

I can imagine it now...

You're at a bar and a fellow AOer staggers up to you and says, "Hey JEDI... you got a minute, Thordic over there wants to compare lightsaber."

:D

Miscue
12-19-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

LOL!

But if you did not use Miscue, how could the President have bamed you for problems!;)

Geez, good long term memory eh? :p

gibby
12-19-2003, 06:55 PM
I've had the pleasure of meeting a few AOers from meets and what nots. The person who stands out the most would be RogueFactor. Online, he's very calm and professional...but in person...that's one wacky dude! :D But definitely a nice guy indeed. :) Bulldog, RoadDawg and Bonx007 are nice guys all around. I've known Bad_knees prior to AO. He seems cool online but he's the biggest feg I know. :p HAHA!!

oldsoldier
12-19-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by dansim
for me its usually a mix, for about 5 hours no one knew oldsoldiers(bill) name at aone 1, and i was called dimsum by jon all weekend at aone2:rolleyes: ;)

Yeah, dunno why...now I get a mix of OS and Bill. Usually OS...oh well. I should change my name...

Miscue
12-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by oldsoldier

Yeah, dunno why...now I get a mix of OS and Bill. Usually OS...oh well. I should change my name...

Might I suggest... C3-PO or Xena.

Fred
12-19-2003, 07:22 PM
then there are dorks like me who can't think up a good screenname so they just use... their first name... :rolleyes:

so people call me Fred... which has been confusing since MagDog68 is also named Fred... and the shortage of Freds in the world makes all of us go "What?" whenever someone says Fred out loud...

:p I call Wyn Rob since I knew him before AO, Potatoboy is Tater, Synreal is Syn, Datapimp i call Data or Will... Muzikman is Muz, Kaiserbob is KB or Deadbeat... [:mad:]

i don't think any single convention applies, once you meet in person the nick sticks or it doesn't.

---Fred

trevorjk
12-19-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by personman
I dont know, only been to one meet but personally I would like to be called by my SN...
Only one personman :D
Oh yeah, at that one meet, we diddnt really talk to eachother. lol

dude what if my real name was personman and when i went to a meat with you there was no adams then what!!! HUH!!!! thats what i thought :) other wise hey you yeah you works just fine :)

1stdeadeye
12-19-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Miscue

Geez, good long term memory eh? :p

Yeah, but it is 5 minutes ago that I can't recall!;)

dansim
12-20-2003, 12:14 PM

Haha, I never in my life called her Capo in person. I think its odd to walk up to someone and refer to them as a screen name. I mean after you've met them of course.

I played rugby in college and the easiest way to remember the new freshman teammates was to give them a nick-name that fit. For 4 years those names would stick with you. In bars, around girls... on campus. No offense, but I thinking calling someone "Dayspring" or "Blazing Ace" in person is g@y.

tis becuase your ao name is gay;)

FalconGuy016
12-20-2003, 04:54 PM
Im <i>sure</i> people will call me Falcon lol

FutureMagOwner
12-20-2003, 05:37 PM
hmmm i personally am nothing like i am in real life as i am on the internet im much much louder especially on the tippmann forum (god some people are so stupid sometimes lol) my name for this is really kinda stupid i wish it was FalloutMan which is what i use for everything else i might accualy recognize fallout if someone said it to me and that would be a nice nick name to have but FMO or future or whatever wouldnt be a nick name since one sounds stupid and the other is longer then my real name lol

JEDI
12-22-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Jack &amp; Coke

I can imagine it now...

You're at a bar and a fellow AOer staggers up to you and says, "Hey JEDI... you got a minute, Thordic over there wants to compare lightsaber."

:D

Hahahaha... exactly! Picture this: around a table sits, JEDI, Thordic, 1stdeadeye, Python14, and TraXeR. It sounds like an episode of GI Joe or something. :D Or like we're some out-of-work spy ring crying in our beers!

Kevmaster
12-22-2003, 04:27 PM
usually I get Kev...lol...my name AND my screenname...muhaha!!

and I usually call people by their real name once i get to know them a wee bit...before that though, its a screenname

1stdeadeye
12-22-2003, 04:40 PM

Hahahaha... exactly! Picture this: around a table sits, JEDI, Thordic, 1stdeadeye, Python14, and TraXeR. It sounds like an episode of GI Joe or something. :D Or like we're some out-of-work spy ring crying in our beers!

Yo Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember kids, knowing is half the battle!

-Tab
12-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Fred
then there are dorks like me who can't think up a good screenname so they just use... their first name... :rolleyes:

hehe...i know what you mean(if you notice my name).
And i don't think anyone's gonna wanna call me whydoineedausername everytime they wanna talk.
however, i get called gog...a lot. can anyone guess why??:p

Trina
12-22-2003, 09:09 PM
I got really confused at the Shatner game with all the different names being thrown around--one person would use someone's screen name (ie Albinonewt) and others would call him Matt...YIKES!!!

I was so confused that when I got back and started posting on AO...I decided I'd be myself...TRINA!! :D No guesswork involved ;)

In terms of personalities...there are so many cool people on AO!! Those that I've met so far at Shatnerball and AO SE make all the other people I know and work around seem so boring...:rolleyes:

trevorjk
12-23-2003, 02:36 AM
oh man how are we suppose to tell the difference between you the AO trina and lets say some guys girlfriend who is named Trina or just some guy named trina? you ever think of that huh well huh :p

Trina
12-23-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by trevorjk
oh man how are we suppose to tell the difference between you the AO trina and lets say some guys girlfriend who is named Trina or just some guy named trina? you ever think of that huh well huh :p

There can only be one...bwahhhahahah!!! Actually I'm lucky that I have a pretty rare name :D

I'd feel really bad for a guy named Trina :D

Everyone calls Chris, Doobie since there are just way too many Chris'. If my name was more common I'd just go with a nickname as a screenname, definately not something like 4847378XPBALLER39372oi219117 :p But who thinks of that when they choose a screename??

1stdeadeye
12-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Is a boy named Trina worse off then a boy named Sue?;)

We could just call each other by our member numbers then?:eek:

Trina
12-23-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Is a boy named Trina worse off then a boy named Sue?;)

I really don't know...when I first started posting and no one knew me, some guy was talking to me like I was another guy, :eek: so I guess it would be better then Sue...hahha!

trevorjk
12-23-2003, 02:53 PM
I really don't know...when I first started posting and no one knew me, some guy was talking to me like I was another guy, so I guess it would be better then Sue...hahha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i sure hope that wasnt me! hahaha thats great but seriously how can you not tell the name Trina belongs to a Female? oh well

but what about if some one at the feild was named Tina? i know a possibility for that one i mean trina and tina could get mixed up...

anyways people are like hey you to me so its all good

Trina
12-23-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by trevorjk

but what about if some one at the fealed was named Tina? i know a possibility for that one i mean trina and tina could get mixed up...

I do get called Tina sometimes actually, because Trina isn't very common...but I really don't like being called Tina...:D

What are the chances? Considering the amount of women that play and that she'd be on my team at the same field...:D Hmmmmm.....

BTW what's a "fealed"?? hehehe:D

trevorjk
12-23-2003, 04:28 PM
hahaha i was just reading the quote and was wondering what i typed my self lol... hmmm guess ill have to fix that :)

WickeDKlowN
12-23-2003, 11:39 PM
Never been to an AO meet. I'm assuming they would call me Wicked or Clown or somethign like that. I prefer Jerry or Jer tho.

I don't really look like a Clown tho, I look like some fat weirdo. hehe