PDA

View Full Version : heard rumor that the wpf at badladz this weekend was canceled?

Crazy
08-23-2002, 03:20 PM
anyone got any info on that?

DJTmRave3
08-23-2002, 05:57 PM
I heard the 10-man was, but I didnt hear anythang about the 5-man.

Matt Crawford
08-23-2002, 08:33 PM
the ten man was canceled today.But the rest was not.

blnk162
08-23-2002, 11:49 PM
Why was it cancelled? Thats so stupid, I know FOR SURE that there were 3 local 10 man teams signed up for it, i mean hell my old team went to the sivereville event and they told us there were 20 some teams which they were talking about 5 man, and we showed up after driving 10 hours to play a tourney with 3 other teams.

WPF really should get it together and give the prizes they promised and the events they promised or cancel them all and not just run a few.

hubadlatimmy
08-24-2002, 01:46 AM
Does anybody know if they are going to have open play or anything that day? My team was planning on going to team practice but I'm sure that all the hyperball fields will be in use depending on how many 5 man teams there are. So if anybody knows wether they have open play or not I would greatly appreciate it.

If anything I get to chat with Tom :)

Gunga
08-24-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by hubadlatimmy
Does anybody know if they are going to have open play or anything that day? My team was planning on going to team practice but I'm sure that all the hyperball fields will be in use depending on how many 5 man teams there are. So if anybody knows wether they have open play or not I would greatly appreciate it.

If anything I get to chat with Tom :)

Yeah, there's open play...except on the hyperball fields of course.