PDA

View Full Version : Better ROF?

Remington
08-23-2002, 04:17 PM
Anyone know how I can increase my ROF? I have a Benchmark Double Trigger Frame and I'm probably getting around 5-8 bps. I'm getting a ReTro Valve,(its in the mail enroute to my house)will that help boost my ROF? Also, is an 8+bps ROF good for a front player or should it be higher?

BajaBoy
08-23-2002, 04:31 PM
in your sig it sez u have a retro? o well uh u will lunr u dont need a crazy fast gun in front

Remington
08-23-2002, 04:38 PM
Yea it says I have a ReTro (or will in a couple days) why?

headcase
08-23-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Remington
Anyone know how I can increase my ROF?

Strenghten your finger :p

Also, is an 8+bps ROF good for a front player or should it be higher?

It doesn't matter how fast you shoot, just what you do with the balls. Practice your snap shooting. From behind a bunker, pop out, fire around 3 balls, and get back in as fast as possible.

Cristobal
08-23-2002, 05:29 PM
If you're getting a retro that should help, and while I don't have one myself from what I've picked up around here the combination retro+intelliframe is probably the best mechanical trigger you can get. (Although retro+benchy shouldn't be too bad either; people do seem to think that the intelli gives a nicer crisper pull over the the benchy, though)

FrAuStY
08-23-2002, 06:57 PM
The gun you have is capable of firing 13 bps without shootdown.

The gun does not determine the ROF, only the user pulling the trigger.

Just because you slap the retro on doesn't mean you'll immediately be firing faster than electros..or even close. You may get 1-2 bps faster since the trigger kicks out..but your best bet is to learn the length of your trigger..by... Shooting the gun A LOT! Then you'll have the max ROF YOU can achieve.

Remington
08-23-2002, 07:37 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the help everyone.

rjvemt1
08-24-2002, 12:07 AM
hyperframe, hyperframe, hyperframe! the mechanical double trigger gives you an advantage over the stock trigger frame. this is a well known fact, however, the increased rof of an electric trigger frame is un arguably faster! coupled with the pricision of an electric solenoid that virtually eliminates the dreaded 'short stroke', and the increased rof makes the 'e-frame' the best mag up-grade on the market!

the next question is; 'which frame?' there are only two! one of them was built by a company that is no longer around and you have to count on another company to honor the maintanance contract. the other product is produced by a company that has its roots in these and many other very solid pb products.and its my understanding that some of these people(centerflag) used to work for agd, expect that level of customer service! and i can personally attest to this!