PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get one!!!!

Psycho Chicken
08-23-2002, 09:19 PM
I am wondering where i can get my hands on an extreme emag and how much they cost. Also, does anyone know of any other modular emags out there. I want ot be able to anno or reanno the gun (don't really like the micro emag). Thanks in advance.

Psycho chicken:D

j.t.
08-23-2002, 09:33 PM
From what i have heard there is a 6 month wait on extremes.

And the only other emag i know of out there is the SFL :)

SlipknotX556
08-23-2002, 09:39 PM
You could probably find a used SFL somewhere or I think someone on pbnation is selling their extreme, but I dont know if it is sold. Your best chance is to look for an SFL.

Psycho Chicken
08-23-2002, 10:44 PM
Another dumb question, what is the difference between an extreme and SFL?

BajaBoy
08-23-2002, 10:54 PM
some one in the fourms is selling a silver sfl, i had my eyes on it:(

AdrenalineMag
08-23-2002, 11:51 PM
the extreme emag is a milled out and annodized version of the emag with extra features by agd. the shocktech sfl (supa f*ing lite) emag is shocktech's version of the extreme emag, it just has ma little more milling and some other nice features. Both are very hard to find and require a long wait. Im not sure about the extreme, but shocktech makes it custom for you, like you call and order one, put money down, they make it, you pay for it, you get it. im not sure how long the wait is, but my team mate i believe is looking at this, i think he mightve even put the money down on one.

speedyejl
08-24-2002, 02:08 AM
airgun europe thats where its at! just gotta wait

DaFlip
08-24-2002, 08:25 AM
No no no, the extreme is the modular body emag with no milling, the CNC is the one with all the cool milling. Just wanted to clarify that.

DaFlip