PDA

View Full Version : does the vertical feed tube come out of the 2k2 cocker

Polishpickles451
08-23-2002, 10:32 PM
does the vertical feed tube come out of the 2k2 cocker, like in an angel? If so how do i remove it?

subbeh
08-23-2002, 10:42 PM
I'm pretty sure not, but let a cocker owner reply.

pumpamatic
08-23-2002, 11:20 PM
Hmm, my friends stock 2k2 cocker that I just shot yesterday didn't, so my answer is no. Usually I think only certain 'custom' cockers do, like AKA's Merlin body.

govnamac
08-23-2002, 11:39 PM
I don't know about the stock. The black magic and STO ones do, so I'm assuming the stock ones do also. The body itself had the male threads, and the feedneck the female. Mine wasn't loctited or anything.

hubadlatimmy
08-24-2002, 01:49 AM
No as for WGP cockers the ones that are removable are

STO,BM,Orracle, and there other one that I forget the name. Most custom cockers feedtubes are removable except when you buy used and somebody lock-tited the feed tube in :(

spliff
08-24-2002, 02:15 PM
Stock WGP bodies do not have removable feed tubes. The feedtubes a pressed into the body and glued into place. WGP STO bodies [STO, BM, Vertibre, Orracle] do have removable feedtubes and as govnamac said, the feedtubes have female threads, the bodies have male threads. After market feed tubes are not as prevalent for autocockers as they are for angels though. Some custom cockers have removable feedtubes, while other's don't. Aftermarket bodies also vary. AKA merlin's use aka's own unigue threading i believe. Most if not all spanky bodies are angel threaded. Hope that helped.

Polishpickles451
08-24-2002, 03:40 PM
thanks guys