PDA

View Full Version : wal-mart pranks

BrEaKcYcLe
08-23-2002, 11:23 PM
1. goto the speaker fone, pick it up, and yell things into it...i've yelled creud things into it.
2. goto the audio section, bring a CD that has absolutely terrible music, and BLAST IT on the most expensive stereo out there.
3. smash the food on the shelve.

add more

ronron2112
08-23-2002, 11:27 PM
uhhhhhhhh..... well if you dont wanna go to jail, you can always ask to see that lil yellow guy who claims to roll back the prices...

zbody
08-23-2002, 11:28 PM
Man how immature can you be. Vandalism and public disturbance. If you are going to do a prank at least make it funny. Be a little more creative.

BTAutoMag
08-23-2002, 11:30 PM
oh u missed the best one. look at the employee phones. LOOK AT THEM, look to see what the extension for the PA system is (it should be on the phone) then walk out the store, to home, and call up the store. you ll get the front desk or whatever, say the following

"Hi this is phil from electronics, we gotta little problem here with the phones, couldya transfer us to department 144? "

assuming 144 is the extension for the PA system. well then you now have control over the whole PA system, you can say anything you want, and the best part is, in most stores they cant cut y ou off, you can play satanic messges over it for hours at a time. and theyll think its some kid in the store! its so great

BrEaKcYcLe
08-23-2002, 11:33 PM
there's a bigger wal mart thread on pbr

pbstu
08-23-2002, 11:53 PM
check the anarchist cookbook, some good ones in there.

stu.

BTAutoMag
08-24-2002, 12:16 AM
oooo i got one

supplie you need:
4 feet of toilet paper
roll of tape
chocolate syrup

at home crumple up the toliet paper and dab some chocolate on it. smear till it looks... convincing. pocket the roll of tape. let it dry a little in the car on the way there. when you get to where ever youre going go directly to the bathroom with the "soiled" paper hidden in your fist. when you get in the bathroom take the tape and uncrumple the paper into the 4 foot strip it was. tape to the bottom of your shoe. procced to shop around the store looking CASUAL! dont look at the paper. when someone points it out say:

"ewwwwwwww, thats discusting. could you get that for me?"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Artic Flame
08-24-2002, 12:21 AM
haha my bro used to work at this place called Finest it is just like wal-mart and he got one of those shirts that they wear you know the ones that say the store name on the front and on the back it says "i am at your service". well my bro quit the job and he kept the t-shirt and what i wont to do is wear this t-shirt go to the store and pretend i work there and do all kinds of stuff like go in the back where shoppers are not allowed and when people ask you for help tell them no i am busy putting the suop cans in order

InfinatyBPS
08-24-2002, 03:14 AM
Walk in store, get a cart, get 5 bottles of chocolate surup and a few glass bottles of some kind of drink, get some super glue and stick it in your back pocket. goto the paintball department, bring about 4 carts, and squirt a perimitar around the department, and then throw the glass bottles around the perimiter and let them smash, then surround yourself with filled carts, then load up some spyders with VL paintballs and get a quick change co2 adaptor from a stingray or something and grab a 25 pack of co2 cartriges, then start unloading on everything in sight, and when someone starts to come to see whats going on, toss some goggles to them and say put those on or die and if they refuse shoot them in the leg with your spyder or BE gun, then say, "go ahead, make my day", then they will proceed to put them on. Then start to unload on that guy and then say muahahahah realy loud. Then you get another spyder, put on a BE harness with some VL pods, and toss some co2 cartriges in your pockets, and then load up another spyder, and get a nice BB gun like a gamo or a nice Crossman pistol and load it up bring extra clips and pellets and then stick that in your back of your pants then get out of the perimitor by driving the full cart out and try not to slip or step or fall on glass... then put the guy u shot up in the cart and push him back into the perimitor... and say, "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER*BREATHE HARD*" then Go and bust out your akimbo spyders and start unloading on them. then work your way to the front door, and pull out the gamo and heist the money in the registers, then run out the door, and shoot out any cameras you see, then when you get out the door super glue all the doors shut, and go around the building and glue all the doors shut then drive home free, and you have a couple new spiders, some extra paintballs, a nice Gamo BB gun and some extra Co2 cartrigas for your next visit to wally world...

PS: Yes, I am a sick twisted bastard, and if I found I only had 24 hours to live I would do this... and yes I was so excited while writing this, because i have thought it many times but never told anyone, that my spelling is horrible...

TigerMan
08-24-2002, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
oh u missed the best one. look at the employee phones. LOOK AT THEM, look to see what the extension for the PA system is (it should be on the phone) then walk out the store, to home, and call up the store. you ll get the front desk or whatever, say the following

"Hi this is phil from electronics, we gotta little problem here with the phones, couldya transfer us to department 144? "

assuming 144 is the extension for the PA system. well then you now have control over the whole PA system, you can say anything you want, and the best part is, in most stores they cant cut y ou off, you can play satanic messges over it for hours at a time. and theyll think its some kid in the store! its so great

I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart is not so cheap that their security wouldn't have some form of caller id. Besides, I'm not sure the whole thing would work, it may be a closed line or something.

SlipknotX556
08-24-2002, 08:36 AM
Use the security camera to pick your nose.
Hide in a clothes rack and when someone is going to pick a shirt say "Pick me Pick me."

subbeh
08-24-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by TigerMan

I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart is not so cheap that their security wouldn't have some form of caller id. Besides, I'm not sure the whole thing would work, it may be a closed line or something.

He's right. This will only work in older walmarts. I have friends who worked at our old walmart and I did it on multiple occassions, but at the new super-walmart it will not work.

Jonno06
08-24-2002, 10:37 AM
JON!!!!!!

lol..dude..

'pick me! pick me!' haha slipknot...thats great...

i like to drive around in those carts for the old people...me and my friendy 'indy' race with them:p

WickeDKlowN
08-24-2002, 11:59 AM
1. Take a bottle of orang juice, and poke a hole in the bottom then walk to the bathroom.
2. Throw condoms in ppl's carts when they arnt looking.

BajaBoy
08-24-2002, 02:23 PM
haha some funny stuff here, try playing marko polo.. or do what this kid did.. skate around the store and wait for the manager comes out and calles the cops bc u wont leave lol..

Miscue
08-24-2002, 02:52 PM
Flip demo computer powersupplies to 220v. Come back later and see brand new computers. Repeat.

Collect magnetic security strips. Apply adhesive. Scatter around floor.

HoppysMag
08-24-2002, 04:44 PM
lol you know its bad when the mods have some of the best ideas!!:D

ok the best to me

2. Throw condoms in ppl's carts when they arnt looking.

and the one with the phones....

ok heres mine...take staple guns, swim goggles and some kinda of shield and have fights in the store... i mean MASSIVE fights like get a bunch of friends and do it...:D ( nerf guns work too... always an abundance of nerf in Wal Mart.

Collegeboy
08-24-2002, 05:08 PM
How about this

GO around and pick an unsuspecting man and walk behind him and say, Daddy don't leave me. I am sorry about what I did last night, I deserved to be beaten. Daddy don't leave me. Just stuff like that. It is hilirious.

Also to piss the cart pushers off (excart pusher here hehe)Take as many of the carts as you can and stick them at the far end of the parking lot.

FutureMagOwner
08-24-2002, 07:45 PM
well with the phone thing couldnt you do that on a payphone then?

Restola
08-24-2002, 08:30 PM
Ah those things are the best. We got a roll of them from a friend and were sticking them all over the place on eachother's cloths, coats, in their shoes.

It was MONTHS before we found them all...

j.t.
08-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Ask the clerks at the paintball section various questions that he/she probably knows nothin about.

Follow by trying out all the bikes on display including the ones that arent quite your size anymore. IF you accidentally lose control and run into a shelf and knock it over its no big deal.;) :p :rolleyes:

nutz
08-24-2002, 10:25 PM
snickers bar at the pool....

lol its fun to watch the life guards reactions, especially if they are friends... then u can make fun of them later lol :p

Restola
08-24-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by nutz
snickers bar at the pool....
My wal-mart doesn't have a public pool...

Did you read the thread before posting? ;)

Artic Flame
08-24-2002, 11:45 PM
hahaha yeah man since when did they have a pool

InfinatyBPS
08-25-2002, 12:02 AM
after all the time i put into my response nobody even commented on it:( ;)

spazzed
08-25-2002, 10:31 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking infinaty! Preferably from one right outside of the store so you can hear your evil deeds ;-)

nutz
08-25-2002, 05:54 PM
well u guys were posting some general pranks so i just posted one... lol i was very tired at the time...

Cristobal
08-25-2002, 06:20 PM
Play with the alarm clocks so they're set to go off at regular intervals thoughout the day.

08-25-2002, 07:37 PM
Go through the radio section cranking up the volume and turning off the radios. Wait for unsuspecting victim to turn it on.

Whenever someone comes on PA and says something crawl into the fetal position and scream " STOP THE VOICES".

PaintballSucka
08-26-2002, 08:39 AM
there was a bomb threat at our local walmart today.

BTAutoMag
08-26-2002, 11:16 AM
i accedently set off the fire alarm once. i was in automotive and apparently they forgot to turn off the door buzzer going out to the garage

SyntaxError
08-26-2002, 04:28 PM
Lol, I've done the alarm clocks one numerous times at Target (we don't have walmarts in jersey dammit!) as well as cutting off security strips and slipping them into people's coat pockets, that's good for a laugh.

MikeCouves
08-26-2002, 05:02 PM
HAHAHAHA these are hilarious I have never laughed so hard at something online accept for Robin Williams' view on golf, now that's funny.

Koosh
08-26-2002, 07:53 PM
Hehe... I work at a K-Mart... and if you ever go there, and want to piss off the employees, ask for something they can't give you... then when they don't give it to you, say " So THIS is why K-Mart is going out of business!" ARGHHHHHHHHH! that makes me SO angry!

Anyhoo, the security strips are a good idea, and for any future theives out there, somehting you should know: If you get a couple of these together (I think 5) then they won't set off the alarm. So if you were to take a handfull of them, and put them around where the one is on the package, then you could walk right out of the store without it going off!

Then there are always these to do at Wal-Mart:

1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football -- see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and yell, ''I need some tampons!!''
6. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
7. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
8. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible ''Sex and Candy''
9. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, ''I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares,'' and see what happens.
10. Tune all the radios to a polka station, then turn them all off and turn the volumes to ''10.''
11. Play with the automatic doors.
12. Walk up to complete strangers and say, ''Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!...'' etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
13. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, ''Who BUYS this ****, anyway?''
14. Repeat Number 13 in the jewelry department.
15. Put pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
16. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
17. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
18. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, ''Wow. Magic!''
19. Put M&M's on layaway.
20. Move ''Caution: Wet Floor'' signs to carpeted areas.
21. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
22. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
23. Nonchalantly ''test'' the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
24. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,''...I'm Batman. Come, Robin -- to the Batcave!"
25. TP as much of the store as possible.
26. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
27. Play with the calculators so that they all spell ''hello'' upside down. (01134)
28. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, ''Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
29. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, ''Red Rover!''
30. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full-scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. Barbie. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect...)
34. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
35. While no one's watching, quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the restrooms.
36. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from ''Mission: Impossible.'
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Fill an entire cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
40. Set up a ''Valet Parking'' sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: ''Marco Polo.'
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. ''Re-alphabetize'' the CDs in Electronics.
44. In the auto department, practice your ''Madonna'' look with various funnels.
45. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying ''How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won.'' Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
46. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, ''No, no! It's those voices again!''
47. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
48. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax.If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
49. Get a stuffed animal, go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying ''Good girl, good Bessie."
50. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
52. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
53. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
54. Test the fishing rods and see what you can ''catch'' from the other aisles.
55. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with a girl and start flirting with him as ditisily as possible: ''Hi! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle).'' When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. ''Hi! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle).''
56. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
57. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
58. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially through narrow aisles.
59. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
60. Say things like, ''Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?''
61. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., ''Do you have any Shnerples here?''
62. Ride a display bicycle through the store -- claim you're taking it for a ''test drive.''
63. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
64. Get boxes of condoms and randomly slip them into peoples' carts when they aren't paying attention.
65. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like ''the fat man walks alone,'' and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
66. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
67. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.

HoppysMag
08-26-2002, 08:06 PM
LOL IM ON MY SIDE DYING HERE!!! that was the funnest thing ever!!!:D :D :D

play isle basketball... one guy runs down an isle with a cart whil you in the next isle over try to throw things in it over the top of the shelfs

SyntaxError
08-27-2002, 08:46 PM
Oh my god thank you koosh that just made my year lol. That's material for TWO lifetimes, thanks man!!

Good Karma to you!!

Vegeta
08-27-2002, 08:52 PM
I INVENTED Wal-Mart pranks.

If you don't belive me, look thru the FC posts about a year ago....

LittMag
08-27-2002, 09:19 PM
Not my idea, but there's always the Penis game. Basically you can play anywhere, the more crowded the place the better. It's a simple game, whoever can yell "Penis" the loudest wins.

TransMan
08-27-2002, 10:59 PM
Sit on one of the benches at WalMart and when someone try to sit down Yell at them and ask them why they tried to sit on Dave(any name you like). Then proceed to tell them to answer Dave's question and then get very angry until they leave.
Not one you could do at WalMart but ive done it at the mall: get one of your friends to run along the edge of the Water foutain and then tackle him into the water and pick up some change then run out the doors as fast as you can to your getaway car.

Me and my friends play the penis and other various word games in the halls at school we have people coming out of classrooms as we walk down the hall its great.

Hacker240
08-28-2002, 09:20 PM
or you could do what my friends did and go get plungers, then go into the costume section and put on th ninja costumes, then like run around and leap out at people and yell like ninjas. Then, go into an area with lots of people and like jump out and bow to the other ninja"your friend" and strt like dueling and make a big deal out of it. We did it then ran away, and this old guy started cahsing us so we changed and ran out of the store.:mad:

TigerMan
08-28-2002, 09:34 PM
Here's a good one, in order for this to work you'll need the following:

a nice size jar full of pennies
a backpack to hide the jar in
something over $2.00 to buy
and a stern face :p

Now to the plan. First find whatever item it's you want to buy (funnier the better). Then go up to register and get in the longest express line. Give them your item, then when the ringer tells you your total, pull out the jar. Then start couting the pennies one by one, randomly losing count a few times. And if you want to go to extremes, drop the jar and start picking up and counting the pennies on the ground. You'll be sure to get a few laughs, along with many angry customers. And they can't do anything to you, just at worst make you go to the side and count, and then it's still funny cause there watching you and the cashier still has to count them all, lol. :p

AssassN
08-28-2002, 09:44 PM
Hmm lemme save my pennies and il do it.

TNS2k2
11-10-2003, 05:15 PM
You evil SOB's. I work at Walmart, and i am glad that none of you evil people live near me! especially since i am a "Store Standards" and most of that crap is stuff i have to clean or fix. But seriously, those are some funny things. just stay the hell away from my store! another thing is, if your local walmart doesnt have one of those Cart Pushing Machines, like mine.... go and take at least 30 carts, and bring them to the other end of the lot... as far as you can. THAT pisses me off, so i am sure it will piss off others.

PS some of these pranks wont work. like the codes arnt "code 3" they are mostly colors... so have fun with that.

KornKamp02
11-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Lol, I have an idea now, I'm gonna st up my loud and annoying alarm clock in my sister's room and set it for like 12:00 a.m. and hide it so she can't find where it is.

p8ntball1016
11-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by TNS2k2
You evil SOB's. I work at Walmart, and i am glad that none of you evil people live near me! especially since i am a "Store Standards" and most of that crap is stuff i have to clean or fix. But seriously, those are some funny things. just stay the hell away from my store! another thing is, if your local walmart doesnt have one of those Cart Pushing Machines, like mine.... go and take at least 30 carts, and bring them to the other end of the lot... as far as you can. THAT pisses me off, so i am sure it will piss off others.

PS some of these pranks wont work. like the codes arnt "code 3" they are mostly colors... so have fun with that. you sure about that?

gamarada717
11-10-2003, 06:38 PM
There's a bomb threat at my wal mart at least 4 times a week. And last thanksgiving somebody let 3 goats loose in the store, and on their side they painted 1,2, and 4. Amazingly, no one had had that prank pulled on them before, and they spent all day looking for number 3, until finally they shut the store down and posted employees on every isle and realised what had happened. Stupid prank, but when people fall for it, it's great. :)

UltimatePaintballer
11-10-2003, 07:48 PM
already did this with snoogans

find a little kid and start playing with him and then just look at him in a weir way and run. if your lucky the kid might start crying and run to his mom like ours did. then follow him around the store and poke our head out for a second so he can see you then hide again. the mom thinks the kid is going crazy:D

or turn the volume on the radios all the way up when they are off and just wait for someone to turn them on.

take the maxim magizines and open to the most unclothed girl(do to all of them) and display on the magizine rack

DWOOD
11-10-2003, 08:28 PM
or you can run around the store with a mask and G-String on:D:D :eek:

.bolink
11-10-2003, 08:41 PM
Well my brother used to work and still has his badge...which has the codes on the back and here they are so you can have fun:

White= Accident
Blue= Bomb
Red= Fire
Black= Weather
Green= Hostage
Orange= Chemical
Adam= Missing Child
Brown= Shooting Situation

Do with these as you wish!

cris8762
11-10-2003, 09:11 PM
wow,

i'm getting on the PA and calmly saying "All managers please report to Automotive, Code Red, Code Red"

Lopy-slopy
11-10-2003, 09:25 PM
Hey TNS2k2, I live in ontario, give me the location of where you work and I can be their on the weekend.:D

psycoclown414
11-10-2003, 09:28 PM
i once wanted to check out a video camera befoer buying it so i constantly was asking for some help in choosing one that was cheap and easy to use.. after about 3 minutes i got frustrated and decided to just see for myself, so i picked up one of the cameras and an alarm went off. I guess it wasn't like best buy, ... try it before you buy it.

gamarada717
11-10-2003, 10:16 PM
lol...I was trying on a jacket at Banana Republic yesterday, and all of their cloths have alarm things on them. When I put the jacket on, the clip for the alarm fell off, which told them that I was actually stealing something. A security guard came running in with his nite stick and I was just standing there in horror. Scared me out of buying the jacket though, so at least I didn't spend all of my money. :)

Matt_mg
11-10-2003, 10:45 PM
I work as a part-time slave at a grocery store, for my final day at work im planning a swordfight with one of my friends... :D I'm gonna get back to that jackass I'm forced to call boss for now...

pbzmag
11-10-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
64. Get boxes of condoms and randomly slip them into peoples' carts when they aren't paying attention.

Didn't do that in a store but did that at my old job when it went bankrupt, it was a medical provider. When me and my coworkers were recovering computers at various locations, we occationally found some boxed comdoms and put them in others jackets that werer lying around. We even sometimes find an occational Viagra, which also brings good laughs, especially when they find them when eating lunch at a retaurant.:D

PyRo
11-11-2003, 11:03 PM
This is about to die, we cannot let that happen just yet :)

circus5
11-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Go to a walmart that employs "secret shoppers" (most of them do). Start acting nervous and keep putting your hands in your jacket or pockets. Inevitably one of these tools will start following you around. try to evade him while acting casual, he WILL follow. String him along as long as it amuses you, then start following him. when this bores you walk up to him and inform him that he is not nearly sneaky enough and that hes not cut out for the job.

ScatterPlot
11-12-2003, 02:57 PM
I was in Home Depot one time kinda late one night after a movie getting something small, a wrench or something I think. I was in the little tool-corral thingy and we were there for like 5 mins looking at the wrenches finding what we wanted. A worker there came up to us and asked "if we needed any help", like thats what he wanted to know. But anyways for a prank you can ask the Automotive section how many sheets of sandpaper you can use to fill your sandbox, what the best kind is, and how to extract it.

FalconGuy016
11-12-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by .bolink
Well my brother used to work and still has his badge...which has the codes on the back and here they are so you can have fun:

White= Accident
Blue= Bomb
Red= Fire
Black= Weather
Green= Hostage
Orange= Chemical
Adam= Missing Child
Brown= Shooting Situation

Do with these as you wish!

Wow... those are a little extreme lol!!

walker2287
11-12-2003, 03:45 PM
I work as a part-time slave at a grocery store, for my final day at work im planning a swordfight with one of my friends... I'm gonna get back to that jackass I'm forced to call boss for now...

someone had a sword fight at my work (mcdonalds) a long time ago. one of them puntured a 20 gallon thing of grease for the fry vats. i bet that was fun cleaning up. btw this person was fired after only working a week. that mostly had to do with his flinging eggs at cars in drive thru.
someone else blew up the dumpster once when he stuck his cig in a canister that the gas station left in the dumpster (the canister was filled with kerosene) lol

goat
11-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by cris8762
wow,

i'm getting on the PA and calmly saying "All managers please report to Automotive, Code Red, Code Red"

Can you say felony, jail time, large fines!

ya'll are taking this to far, the thread was funny to read at first, now its getting down right scary....you got people following young children around the store and scaring the crap out of them and this guy getting on the PA and reporting a fire that isnt there,
let's say one of your relatives homes was burning down....but the fire department was all the way across town looking for a fire in the chemical filled automotive department of a crowded store. Not funny!
:mad:

FalconGuy016
11-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by goat

Can you say felony, jail time, large fines!

ya'll are taking this to far, the thread was funny to read at first, now its getting down right scary....you got people following young children around the store and scaring the crap out of them and this guy getting on the PA and reporting a fire that isnt there,
let's say one of your relatives homes was burning down....but the fire department was all the way across town looking for a fire in the chemical filled automotive department of a crowded store. Not funny!
:mad:

No, it was just create a mad rush to the automotive section. No one will know what a code red was except the employees. A fire alarm would not be set off without actual comformation (visual, smell, etc) or if an alarm is triggered. They will not call the fire department on what they hear on PA.

KornKamp02
11-12-2003, 04:18 PM
Some of these are a bit extreme but I will do the stereo thing, the secret shopper thing, and probably the alarm clock thing but the other ones are too extreme and could egt me in trouble.

EsPo
11-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Don't hate wal-mart...

Zip up hoodie + flannel jacket + 4 pairs of boxers + beanie + shocktarts + 'koolers' gum = 30$.

:)

KornKamp02
11-12-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
Don't hate wal-mart...

Zip up hoodie + flannel jacket + 4 pairs of boxers + beanie + shocktarts + 'koolers' gum = 30$.

:) Hell yes. I LOVE wal-mart the only thing I ahte about it is it's need to sell all the good cds edited. I just like pranks more ;).

Hood + Hoodie + 2 Slim Jims = $21.73

cris8762
11-12-2003, 04:45 PM
just so you guys know, i would never do that, i'm too big of a wuss :D

f3rr3+
11-12-2003, 05:06 PM
^^ LMAO

rehme
11-12-2003, 09:40 PM
alright dont know if this has posted yet have not read threw all of them but,

ask to see a gun and start kinda of aim not at ppl and say this should work. o yeah were are the anti depressants at.

ok this one has to be the funniest one and meanest but grap a box of condoms and look for a old lady and kinda bump into her and let it in her cart and when she gets to the check out and she will say those arent mine.

omg it is so funny to watch

or you can get some friends and play walmart tag. they will call sucurity and follow you around.

rehme
11-12-2003, 10:03 PM
o i got another one

when they push the items up on the shelfs so you can see it push them back it makes them mad

GhillieGuy
11-13-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS
Walk in store, get a cart, get 5 bottles of chocolate surup and a few glass bottles of some kind of drink, get some super glue and stick it in your back pocket. goto the paintball department, bring about 4 carts, and squirt a perimitar around the department, and then throw the glass bottles around the perimiter and let them smash, then surround yourself with filled carts, then load up some spyders with VL paintballs and get a quick change co2 adaptor from a stingray or something and grab a 25 pack of co2 cartriges, then start unloading on everything in sight, and when someone starts to come to see whats going on, toss some goggles to them and say put those on or die and if they refuse shoot them in the leg with your spyder or BE gun, then say, "go ahead, make my day", then they will proceed to put them on. Then start to unload on that guy and then say muahahahah realy loud. Then you get another spyder, put on a BE harness with some VL pods, and toss some co2 cartriges in your pockets, and then load up another spyder, and get a nice BB gun like a gamo or a nice Crossman pistol and load it up bring extra clips and pellets and then stick that in your back of your pants then get out of the perimitor by driving the full cart out and try not to slip or step or fall on glass... then put the guy u shot up in the cart and push him back into the perimitor... and say, "LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER*BREATHE HARD*" then Go and bust out your akimbo spyders and start unloading on them. then work your way to the front door, and pull out the gamo and heist the money in the registers, then run out the door, and shoot out any cameras you see, then when you get out the door super glue all the doors shut, and go around the building and glue all the doors shut then drive home free, and you have a couple new spiders, some extra paintballs, a nice Gamo BB gun and some extra Co2 cartrigas for your next visit to wally world...

PS: Yes, I am a sick twisted bastard, and if I found I only had 24 hours to live I would do this... and yes I was so excited while writing this, because i have thought it many times but never told anyone, that my spelling is horrible...

That wasnt the least bit funny at all..:rolleyes:

KornKamp02
11-13-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by GhillieGuy

That wasnt the least bit funny at all..:rolleyes: That's why noone replied to that when he posted it. ;)

Sooky
11-13-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by rehme
when they push the items up on the shelfs so you can see it push them back it makes them mad
AAAGG!! I hate that! A while back I used to work at a Canadian Tire store (Like Walmart, but more sports/ garden/ seasonal/ hardware/ automotive orientated) and we were always facing (bringing items to the front of the shelf). I used to hate it how some customers would come in and handle every freaking package in the aisle!. Christmas lights were the worst!
My experiences:
1) One time, every couple days for about 3 weeks I would walk into the fishing aisle, and somebody had flipped up/pushed back every lure/sinker/etc so I had to go through and re-face every package.

2) Another time, a group of kids ~age 16/17 came in and asked me if they could "test-drive" the riding lawnmowers. When I told them "no" they looked at me like I was the idiot: "So what? How do people know what their getting then:rolleyes: "? :rolleyes: 5 minutes later they were outside pushing each other around on them in neutral.

3) A million other detailed questions only an expert would know, posed to a couldn't-care-less college student working for minimum wage who hated his job.

Glad I'm outta there.

PyRo
11-13-2003, 02:25 AM
Fill up like 5 carts with stuff, checkout then say oh my wallet is in my other pants and walk away :)