PDA

View Full Version : "agd would u fix this for free?"

E==Mag MAN
08-24-2002, 08:43 PM
okay if anyone read my other post i put a new guage on cause mine was broken well i finally got around to it today after being annoyed through playing thinking i have 2000 pounds and really have 600. Well i unscrewed the guage and the guage took the last 2 threads with it ruining the threads ON THE TANk i brought it to my local shop pevs and they can prolly fix it but if they cant and it gets sent to you would it be serviced for free cause its over the 1 year warrenty. I did nothing but unscrew it so basically i blame the threads. I was just wondering cause i like my flatline and dont want to put my freaken screw on cause im to cheap to send it in for a while

AssassN
08-24-2002, 08:45 PM
probably not if ur the one that messed it up.... but im not AGD so i dunno.

Good luck with it.

magman007
08-24-2002, 10:23 PM
hmm, well, my guess is was it was messed up by a non agd product, but.. they should be pretty nice about it. also, i think you just need to have to re tap the threads, hopefully that wont be to hard

edit: dont for get to call em up!

Restola
08-24-2002, 10:35 PM
i agree, call them

E==Mag MAN
08-25-2002, 03:44 PM
It wasnt a non agd product. all i did was unscrew their guage cause it was broken.It was their guage that messed up

magman007
08-25-2002, 03:50 PM
hmmm, so unscrewing the agd one did it, i was underthe impression it was the kapp one. hmmm, then all i can really say is cal em! ha sorry, thats all i got

E==Mag MAN
08-25-2002, 05:46 PM
Sorry that wasnt clear. Well we will see my shop might do it for free or a small fee im waiting to hear back from them.